Fake gangster gets beat on web cam by uncle for banging then dies months later.

So dying immediately exempts someone from being "About that life". I guess every criminal or gangsta that has gotten killed was not about that life. Not that that's something to be proud of.

Unc was trying to set him straight too,
mean.gif

R.I.P.

So dying immediately exempts someone from being "About that life". I guess every criminal or gangsta that has gotten killed was not about that life. Not that that's something to be proud of.
of course its not something to be proud of, but honestly, its cooler to not die, whether youre legit about that life, or illegally about that life

about that life or not anyone can get it any day any time any place. about that life or not you can meet that same fate. no sense in arguing about who is about that life or not. aint no bragging after death

about that life or not anyone can get it any day any time any place. about that life or not you can meet that same fate. no sense in arguing about who is about that life or not. aint no bragging after death
there is if you od on happiness

of course its not something to be proud of, but honestly, its cooler to not die, whether youre legit about that life, or illegally about that life

Yea, I guess that's why people think Scarface is so "cool". They loved how he didn't die at the end.

If you were trying to be about that life then you are. Don't understand your guys thinking.

Get two people with a gun and bandana that has gang tattoos.

Tell me which one is about that life ? A lot of the time the dudes trying to get in are more dangerous. They feel like they have something to prove.

Last edited:
remember that video but didn't know that kid past away. guess his uncle wasn't able to save him, that's too bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom