Fake Jordan Sneaker Ads On Facebook Unappreciation

Seen this %!%$ on facebook
254459_126613957421237_100002179001443_206087_5353200_n.jpg

sick.gif

Is this really what people want to see? Like who would buy something that looked like this. Anyways these stupid ads are popping all up in my facebook *!+! is annoying.

Those were a hyperstrike. I copped a few pairs. Bringing them to Flight Club in the morning.

If you need a pair and wear a size 10.5, 12, 13 PM me.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Swear To God I Thought About Making This Thread...
eek.gif

Its All I See In My News Feed...
30t6p3b.gif

SMFH at people who don't change there password and stay getting spammed.
mad annoying..

You have no idea how many girls here in PR go ape ^*%( over those heels.
laugh.gif

And guys rock fake J's all the time. It's like anyone who needs a little extra money sells fake shoes.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by Rod301

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Swear To God I Thought About Making This Thread...
eek.gif

Its All I See In My News Feed...
30t6p3b.gif

Same here… who buys this $**t
roll.gif

Yooo I saw this dude on the bus today with some 12 + 13 fusions 
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Some people actually do buy this stuff. Dude on my fb with some fake 4's with a nike swoosh on the netting talking ,bout "my new j's,#swag"
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I saw a guy working at a stand in front of Footaction with some exclusive Melo Air Yeezy on.

Son swear to God that he's the freshest person there. lmao And he wear them everyday too.

The people who get this are the idiots who add the person AND DON'T KNOW THEM, they see some model and think they might smash smh

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

The people who get this are the idiots who add the person AND DON'T KNOW THEM, they see some model and think they might smash smh

This! Those are the only people who tag you in those pics. I've started to delete people who are dumb enough to get tagged in these. 

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

This! Those are the only people who tag you in those pics. I've started to delete people who are dumb enough to get tagged in these. 

Word! Was just about to say these.  Then these same dudes comment on her fake pics gassin her all up not knowin its some dude tryin to sell kicks. 

i'm tired of people sending me farmville !@++.  like damn the last 400 times you messaged me i didn't respond.  i rarely use facebook and if i do i'm not playing a game for 3 year olds. 

Back
Top Bottom