Fake Maroon Retro 6 from Nike.com?

Received my two pairs Retro 6 Maroons today BOTH from Nike. When comparing both pairs to one another there is very noticeable differences.

According to @fake_education on Instagram, One of my pairs is fake.

Did Nike really send me fakes shoes? Did someone switch out an authentic pair with there fakes at one point? Or are there just pairs made that different from one another?

Comment you opinions below.

If they're both from Nike they're legit. Why would Nike need to sell fakes, they already mass produce the hell out of their shoes.

Hahaha..Nike didnt send you fake kicks..What i believe you have here is one pair that is showing its age pretty quickly for some odd reason or another.. Im not sure if they were not stored correctly in the warehouse or something like that, but thats what im thinking. I believe it just an anomaly and chances are in time both pairs will age like that...Contact them about it they should make it right.

Coincidentally this is also why you shouldn't believe everything FEs site says..His comparisons are not up to par most of the time honestly.

Snap a leveled well lit shot of the heel logos, and the Jumpman logo on the lace holder on both pairs..I can tell you if both are legit.

Last edited:
fake education has also been caught a few times comparing bad fakes and good fakes.

also, Nike does crap like this from time to time. look at the black infrareds. some had the material around the ankle pressed and some didnt

I have the exact same thing happen I'll post pics later I think I will be sending the pair with the darker jumpman lace cover back its more beige than off white like yours in the pics

Back
Top Bottom