FAKE NIKE ADS ON NIKETALK?

The banner at the top of the forum has an ad for fake jordan XI. They are like all red, with a number on the side. Whats up with letting people advertisefake shoes on a shoe collector forum. Just doesnt seem right at all.
eyes.gif

Maybe someone can explain. I feel like im hallucinating.

What? This is crazy.......
Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Originally Posted by Jfly23

The banner at the top of the forum has an ad for fake jordan XI. They are like all red, with a number on the side. Whats up with letting people advertise fake shoes on a shoe collector forum. Just doesnt seem right at all.
eyes.gif

Maybe someone can explain. I feel like im hallucinating.

most people hallucinate bout shoes when they do acid.

We've been trying to get rid of them, but they still keep popping up.

JR5

Thats just plain ridiculous. I thought this was a forum for Nike heads. But this site supports fakes. ******** Niketalk. They need to support the REAL

Thats just plain ridiculous. I thought this was a forum for Nike heads. But this site supports fakes. f. Niketalk. They need to support the REAL
Aight peace. ISS is that way ==>

Originally Posted by JRose5

JR5
Too bad Webber had to call that time out. I can think of lots of Carolina teams that were better than fab 5. Sorry, ive been a tarheels fan for25 years. I remember watching that game. I still wanna meet Chris Webber one day so i can go up to him and give him the TO sign, I bet he still hasnightmares about that.

JR5
Too bad Webber had to call that time out. I can think of lots of Carolina teams that were better than fab 5. Sorry, ive been a tarheels fan for 25 years. I remember watching that game. I still wanna meet Chris Webber one day so i can go up to him and give him the TO sign, I bet he still has nightmares about that.
you just disrespected Jrose's persona

banned

JR5
Too bad Webber had to call that time out. I can think of lots of Carolina teams that were better than fab 5. Sorry, ive been a tarheels fan for 25 years. I remember watching that game. I still wanna meet Chris Webber one day so i can go up to him and give him the TO sign, I bet he still has nightmares about that.

ur realize you are going at it with the one mod who does give a dam....he is ruthless...peace out bud...go blue

Back
Top Bottom