Fake or not?

I'm no expert on lebron 9's, but having owned a few pair, those look very off. they look poorly put together. colors dont look right. the shape of the ankle piece is really odd looking as well

I don't know why, but something about the flywire in the second pic bothers me.  It may be the camera, but it looks really weird compared to other LeBron 9 China's that I have seen.  It seems that it looks like it was drawn in with white pencil.  I don't know, but that's just what I am seeing.  

Is this listing on eBay or something?

I don't know why, but something about the flywire in the second pic bothers me.  It may be the camera, but it looks really weird compared to other LeBron 9 China's that I have seen.  It seems that it looks like it was drawn in with white pencil.  I don't know, but that's just what I am seeing.  

Is this listing on eBay or something?
ya i feel the same way after i just got a 2 check

i guess stay away from it

Swoosh on the inner part of the shoe is supposed to have a white outline. those are for sure fake.

To dude that said they were real, make sure you're 100% sure before you tell someone something is "good to go".  hope this guy didnt listen to you and buy those shoes

Last edited:
Swoosh on the inner part of the shoe is supposed to have a white outline. those are for sure fake.

To dude that said they were real, make sure you're 100% sure before you tell someone something is "good to go".  hope this guy didnt listen to you and buy those shoes
Nice catch, man.  I thought these looked fishy from the start, but someone said they were legit so I started to question myself.

Good to know that we were right.  After looking at my LeBron 9, I can say that the flywire is off aswell.

Nice catch, man.  I thought these looked fishy from the start, but someone said they were legit so I started to question myself.

Good to know that we were right.  After looking at my LeBron 9, I can say that the flywire is off aswell.
my bad guys, when i first looked at it

i just look at it carelessly

but then i got a second look and i looked at it carefully

something looked off

sorry again and i doubt he will listen cuz i didnt say anything right about it

no big deal. just would hate for someone to end up with fakes based off of a wrong response

100% fake was it really that hard to spot guys It is way material sole color swoosh shape and everything.Hope you didin't buy it

Back
Top Bottom