Fake or real concords?

I bought these concords from ebay about a month ago. I have questioned all along if these are real or fake. I need some people to see if these are 110% authentic. The paper in the box is what really leaned me to think these were fake cords. Please help me out here guys! Thanks! View media item 883855View media item 883857View media item 883858View media item 883859View media item 883860View media item 883861View media item 883862View media item 883863View media item 883864View media item 883865

l5dkXXG.gif

Look like an early release pair. Got that JUMPMAN JOQDAN tag 
laugh.gif

You're in the wrong section though.

If they got all that who cares... variants are made in the same factories using the same materials in 2014

If this was 2004 it would a totally different answer...

I've been out the Nike shoe game since early college in 2008, but some people don't even care if they're variants nowadays!?!

Last edited:
I've been out the Nike shoe game since early college in 2008, but people don't even care if they're varients nowadays!?!

Some still do.. it gets hard for some people to face the fact that even though its the "same materials", they're not authenticated by Nike so therefore they are fake.

Some people pay around $275 for pairs that were made yesterday even though these released in '11. SMH

And yes, that JOQDAN tag says it all. These are early release / b grade / fake.

seems legit as legit can be, unless someone is coming up to you on the street with a magnifying glass OP. Mods, move this to the LC section please.

Op this is your very first post on NT? You need to show us pics of your girl in order for us to help you. It's a rule

The screwed up R in JORDAN is an indication of a non-authentic pair

edit: n/m I guess it was the angle

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom