Fake or real

Thats just poor quality control by Jordan brand

Last edited:
And thats also because each shoe left and right are made at different times by different shifts.

Please help. I am thinking about purchasing these, but I am not sure if they are real or not based on the 6 pictures the person gave me. 

damn no need to get mad
There is need to get you guys in line..You newer guys come in here and just post your LCs wherever you feel like it. Sometimes multiple times to boot.. Simply taking a second to read the rules BEFORE posting would go a long way for most of you. Its disrespectful to hijack another person's thread which makes you look like an a**. Then people don't want to help you bc of that and or they are not seeing your Y lc in a thread labeled X lc. For instance I'm not gonna know you posted AJ4s in an AJ12 thread unless I just happen to stumble upon it.. So in the end you're not doing yourself any favors either way. Make your own LC and you will get answers much faster.

And also do your homework on the shoe that you're after or just shoes in general. Building knowledge is what it is all about.

We all live and learn man. It's cool. Welcome..Just read the rules and post quality pictures and you'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom