Fake Outrage??? VOL....Why You Mad Son?

Black lives matter

At least this comes from a real place. A history of violence amongst many other things when it comes to the welfare of black people (collectively)here in the United States. But my problem with this 'movement' is that they/we don't even realize the contradiction that it is. And I can see why white people get annoyed every time they see the hashtag or whatever.

All those other movements come from a "real place". I mean the Cecil issue did begin a discussions about endangered animal protection etc. I think this thread is intended to expose fake activists which is like 90 percent of all these movements.

I think that we are in agreement?

Last edited:
Black lives matter

xLQUgDh.jpg

I wish these people had fake outrage but unfortunately they are actually outraged 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

America is wild B :lol:

I know it is crazy everywhere but it seems like we are EXTRA

We gonna destroy ourselves long before .000001 of Muslims do.

^^^^And I realize that that was ridiculous to say :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
I wish these people had fake outrage but unfortunately they are actually outraged :smh: :smh: :smh:

View media item 1668024

In this case it was actually the other side faking the funk. Nobody said a peep about it (generally speaking of course) then all of a sudden it emerged as such a huge problem. Now nobody cares again :lol: . The very definition of fake outrage.

And no, I don't agree with the flag either before someone jumps on that notion

In this case it was actually the other side faking the funk. Nobody said a peep about it (generally speaking of course) then all of a sudden it emerged as such a huge problem. Now nobody cares again
laugh.gif
. The very definition of fake outrage.

AlonzoMourning.gif

In this case it was actually the other side faking the funk. Nobody said a peep about it (generally speaking of course) then all of a sudden it emerged as such a huge problem. Now nobody cares again :lol: . The very definition of fake outrage.

So true :lol:

No one cared until the Church shooting.

In this case it was actually the other side faking the funk. Nobody said a peep about it (generally speaking of course) then all of a sudden it emerged as such a huge problem. Now nobody cares again
laugh.gif
. The very definition of fake outrage.

The sad part is you're not wrong 
laugh.gif

The fact it took a church shooting for people to go "Maybe the Confederate Flag isn't a good symbol" 
mean.gif

However I can only speak for myself in saying that i've always felt that the confederate flag should only be in museums.

Last edited:
Man if it isn't slapping people in the face everyday they just don't care :lol:

Which is why I'll call the confederate flag stuff fake outrage over say the lion story. The people who had a supposed "problem" with the flag see it every day. NOTHING was brought up. The lion getting killed isn't something you see everyday. The story is actually very uncommon.

Which is why I'll call the confederate flag stuff fake outrage over say the lion story. The people who had a supposed "problem" with the flag see it every day. NOTHING was brought up. The lion getting killed isn't something you see everyday. The story is actually very uncommon.

I see what you are saying. I feel for the lion, but I still think the way people are acting about it is fugazzi and borderline disturbing. It is just interesting what we choose to pay attention to. But that is more of a personal thing that I am trying to deal with more than anything else.

It's because we have it do good in America compared to other lesser countries that we have to manufacture things to get upset and protest about. Thread should be called The First World Problems Thread.

Back
Top Bottom