Fakes Ruined The Brand

i know guys that just dont care that they wear fakes, it really surprises me, but the quality on the fakes/variants is about equal to JB lol.

well, were i live we only have three stores that get retros, and like 20 places that sell fakes, they still open early but we only get 60 pairs between thethree stores in men sizes and 100s of fakes going around, i feel were you live and suppy and demand have a lot to do with it

fakes didnt ruin anything, just showed how cheap JB really was. When they dropped the Mars retro 4s, thats when they caught everybodys attention on how cheapthe quality really was. Too many releases, trying to milk the cow to death. JB is Money motivated.

in chicago there everywhere. ive seen them selling for as low as $25 a pair!!!! its a d@mn shame but i look at it this way, at least i dont have to wait inline for 3-6 hours waiting for new releases. i got my 11/12 pack a week after the release date. so let the lames rock there fake jays, i like a good laughevery now and then.........

oversaturation
fakes galore
sub par quality

All the reasons why i stopped buyin most J's.

Foams & Nike retros FTW!!!

Originally Posted by wiljei

fakes didnt ruin anything, just showed how cheap JB really was. When they dropped the Mars retro 4s, thats when they caught everybodys attention on how cheap the quality really was. Too many releases, trying to milk the cow to death. JB is Money motivated.

Man You Ain't Lieing The Quality on those 4's Were Horrible I Remember I copped Them. first time I put em on the creased Instantly Like @%* Were TheyMade Outta Paper or something. SMH!

Back
Top Bottom