Fall 2009 Hall of Fame "HOF" Pack details...plus updated release info

Hi All,

Not sure if this has been posted or not but...

the Retro 3 scheduled for Sept 09 are not the "true blues" or "September blues" rather:

Jordan 3 Retro "Hall of Fame" similar to the OG colorway portrayed on the retro card
Release Type: Labor Day Weekend Limited Release
Colorway: White/Fire Red/Cement (yes I know its elephant print and not cement but thats directly what the description shows)
Sizes 7 to 18 will be available.

Jordan 6 Rings "HOF"
Colorway: BLACK/WHITE/METALLIC GOLD/VARSITY RED (Black patent leather)

Jordan 1 High "HOF"
Colorway: WHITE/VARSITY RED//BLACK

Air Jordan 2009
Black Based Colorway similar to 6 rings

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jordan 12 QK "Nubucks" or the "Melos" have been moved up to May 23rd.
Jordan DMP2 "Raging Bulls" is constant for a May 30th Launch

Jordan 13 QK is scheduled as a quickstrike for Novermber

and your "black based" VI is hinting for a Spring 2010 release

My info isnt set in stone but hopefully it will give you a heads up.

Thanks for reading.

Retro III's similar to the retro card?
nerd.gif

ALL sounds good. the retro card 3s are cool with me, but i'd rather have true blue's(w/leather-not patened leather )

i wanted true blues badly turned down a few good pairs on ebay cause i figured these were coming..i thought they were confirmed?

13s in Novemeber? thats when the Fusion 13s come out so i'll believe it when i see actually pics

I think its hilarious that the infamous rumor of the "black based VI" keeps getting pushed back. Seems to me like Gentry is looking at this shoe ashis "ace in the pocket" that he can always hold over our heads to keep Jordanheads that are on the brink of retirement to keep sticking around
frown.gif

thanks man
if you get any negativity in this thread ignore it
post when you get more info
thanks again

So holoflow, are the shoes releasing as a pair or is it a pack of multiple pairs?

All I want are the 3's....

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

GG can we get a confirm on this?

You Called............. Hmmm looking into this as we speak..... Alot of it seems to be correct. However there are a two releaeses that I need to check on
wink.gif
...... Somebody will get back to you on this in due time.

anybody know where i can look at the retro card pick.

sounds interesting.

can't wait for pics.

Originally Posted by holoflow

Colorway: White/Fire Red/Cement (yes I know its elephant print and not cement but thats directly what the description shows)
Cement is the color, we all know it is elephant print is the pattern on the shoes, so that is not a mistake on the color combo description, itsonly listing the color.

BTW, thanks for the info, I hope its pretty solid, looks like May will be expensive.

And all I hope for is regular white cement 3s. I will cop multiple pairs.

Nice info, had a feeling true blues were not going to release this year. Interested to see what the 3's and 13's look like, why is JB going to makethe 13's QS?
mad.gif

Hmmmmmm sounds interesting
But ready for the dmp 2 I guess
Any more info on the 13 QK?
But HOH pack sounds good

thanks for the info my man!!!!!! any news is good news when it comes to jordans....unless its those fusions, 6 rings or ugly colorways

Back
Top Bottom