BOTH are wanted

The fact that These are a regional release kills it for me

SB getting back to it's old $%#%@#+@ again
indifferent.gif

BOTH are wanted

The fact that These are a regional release kills it for me

SB getting back to it's old $%#%@#+@ again
indifferent.gif

Luis, these may not be regional...its just the apparent inspiration, NOTHING IS CONFIRMED YET, nothing I said suggested a UK/US only release anyways.....not to seem salty, just to clear any doubts

Luis, these may not be regional...its just the apparent inspiration, NOTHING IS CONFIRMED YET, nothing I said suggested a UK/US only release anyways.....not to seem salty, just to clear any doubts

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

These are regional? Damn... I wanted that UK pair for my 'skins paraphernalia.
ohwell.gif

grin.gif
NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT A REGIONAL RELEASE, NOBODY EVEN SAID THAT THE "PACK" WAS AN OFFICIAL PACK...I just said that it MAY have been the inspiration for the cw, not anything about release locations etc...The pack, MAY not be anything worth mentioning, because these may be like the Bloody Sundays or Donatellos, where the theme we assign isn't the actual inspiration Nike SB used when picking colors.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

These are regional? Damn... I wanted that UK pair for my 'skins paraphernalia.
ohwell.gif

grin.gif
NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT A REGIONAL RELEASE, NOBODY EVEN SAID THAT THE "PACK" WAS AN OFFICIAL PACK...I just said that it MAY have been the inspiration for the cw, not anything about release locations etc...The pack, MAY not be anything worth mentioning, because these may be like the Bloody Sundays or Donatellos, where the theme we assign isn't the actual inspiration Nike SB used when picking colors.

^ You kinda did toolbag- so chill out. Dont come in here tryin to create hype for your beloved SB's and then be a jerk about it.

^ You kinda did toolbag- so chill out. Dont come in here tryin to create hype for your beloved SB's and then be a jerk about it.

Notice how I keep saying "apparent" inspiration and how I put question marks in the title. I could care less about these, hype doesnt matter on GRs anymore. If the 1000 pair QS's can't be anything collector wise, then why would the, I assume, 3-4000 pair GR's be anything, collector wise?

The maroons are looking nice imo. Navys need a lot more contrast, too plain.

Notice how I keep saying "apparent" inspiration and how I put question marks in the title. I could care less about these, hype doesnt matter on GRs anymore. If the 1000 pair QS's can't be anything collector wise, then why would the, I assume, 3-4000 pair GR's be anything, collector wise?

The maroons are looking nice imo. Navys need a lot more contrast, too plain.

Back
Top Bottom