Fall 2013 Air Jordan 8 AQUA !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't even bother buying the older version, even if I could get em for 275 range.  I'd wear em once or twice and the paint would crack and I'd end up spending more money to get em restored.  Just gimme the new version (quality talk and all) and I'm coolin.

Im a 13 and every DS pair Ive seen on ebay has been $475+ if they even have any on their! i regret not doubling up when they released in 07 got mine a few days after the release and they still had sizes

It's looking that way everyday. Unless it's a Thunder 4 type release.
The Oreos were "confirmed" first before Nike decided on the Thunders.
I agree. I will just cop the playoffs instead to cover my bases. I am not getting my hopes up on these aquas but I still want em

Starting to lose hope in these shoes actually releasing this year. Just going to go all in for the black/red 8's. That way, I will only be mildly disappointed when/if the Aqua's don't drop.

Might have to just cop these through a reseller. My thirst is real.
mean.gif

So, does this mean Modern-Notoriety's confirmation of the Aqua 8's release last year or any other future release now carries weight?   

So, does this mean Modern-Notoriety's confirmation of the Aqua 8's release last year or any other future release now carries weight?   

Honestly, when was the last time MN has been right??

They said Taxi's were coming out in 2012 = Wrong

They said Sport Blue & Maroon 6's coming out in 2012 = Wrong

They said Black/Red 1's in 2013 = Pending

They said Aquas 8's in 2013 = Pending

Last edited:

They also said low top Playoff 11's, and Concords in early 2012... Wrong

Well if these do come out, they best step up the quality from the 07's. paint chipping ain't gon cut it

Paint chipping is inevitable on the VIII's. The '07 retros did chip pretty damn quick, but even back in middle school the '03 Chromes & Bunnies cracked a few years down the line.

They need to dye the it.

Paint chipping is inevitable on the VIII's. The '07 retros did chip pretty damn quick, but even back in middle school the '03 Chromes & Bunnies cracked a few years down the line.

They need to dye the it.
after a few years is acceptable, but after a few wears is a problem. Maybe dying could work, might not come out right though

Y'all forgot about them confirming a re-release of the French Blue 7s?

Or was that another site?

Either way, all wrong.

My homie has a CLEAN pair from 07 and kills me everytime he rocks em! Especially since they're my size! Stupid fresh.

Oreo IVs last year - Wrong
They had to be the first to confirm the Columbia XIs - Wrong

They need to dye the it.
I have been saying this for a while now. If not use better paint.

they could've dye it and while at it made the midsole phylon just like the 8.0 but they won't... it will make em last longer which is bad for their business.

could it be that the rumored aqua release this year is not the 8s but rather the "black grape" 5 which is also called the "aqua" 5? :rolleyes
anyways i just cop a DS pair for 250. if they do release again this year then that would be better so i can cop another one without worrying bout missing out. I bet the resell price would be 300+ anyways and quality probably not that good.

I doubt it because the reason the 5s are called the grapes is because the colorway is Black-New Emerald-Grape Ice. People are saying it looks like an aqua 5 but I never heard anyone call it the aquas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom