Fall 2013 Air Jordan 8 AQUA !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww was hoping it would release this year, I had the 07 pair and I worn those ALOT. Favorite 8's by far for me.

Last edited:
Since these aren't dropping this year im going to just cop an 07 pair. You guys think $235 for a vvnds pair is a good deal?

Last edited:
lucky I copped the 07 a few days ago. 
tongue.gif

These could and will probably be their own holiday release. Maybe these drop next year.

Still got two pairs DS in 11.5 about to sell off entire collection though later on this spring.

:nerd:

Keep an eye out for me big footers :lol:

It makes no sense NOT to release these this year.

You have 2 confirmed OG colors (Playoffs & Bugs Bunny), plus the "Suns" color way.

I could see this as a 3rd quarter release.

I really want these to come back since ain't nobody got time to pay $400 for these now.

Umm back in 2007 it was only the playoffs and aquas released along with a few retro+.

JB knows that everybody wants the aquas but rather cash in on the other 8's first.

IMO it's a smart move for JB to hold these back because if all the OG 8's release now they won't have anything in the near future to draw back consumers from getting excited for this model. You think Nike doesnt see the prices on ebay? The aquas are the most hyped up 8's to ever release.

Those retro cards coming out with this years 8's are for the new consumers that don't know about them and now will. They didn't update the retro card because they wanted to create hype but NOT spend more money on a graphic designer because after all its what's on the front what matters.

Mike flying through the universe with the aquas on creates hype! I could see these being called the universe 8's in the near future.

Last edited:
JB knows that everybody wants the aquas but rather cash in on the other 8's first.

IMO it's a smart move for JB to hold these back because if all the OG 8's release now they won't have anything in the near future to draw back consumers from getting excited for this model. You think Nike doesnt see the prices on ebay? The aquas are the most hyped up 8's to ever release.

Those retro cards coming out with this years 8's are for the new consumers that don't know about them and now will. They didn't update the retro card because they wanted to create hype but NOT spend more money on a graphic designer because after all its what's on the front what matters.

Mike flying through the universe with the aquas on creates hype! I could see these being called the universe 8's in the near future.

Right on point

I agree with most of this, but you saw what happened with the w/c IIIs right? Lol Nike has no problem re releasing anything.... Until I hear from a JB rep. As to why they didn't release this year, I can't seem to wrap my head around the idea that this was perfect timing to drop aquas

I agree with most of this, but you saw what happened with the w/c IIIs right? Lol Nike has no problem re releasing anything.... Until I hear from a JB rep. As to why they didn't release this year, I can't seem to wrap my head around the idea that this was perfect timing to drop aquas

The 3-6 Jordan's are different because if its a OG colorway they'll sell out in minutes. Throw in the Nike Air and its mayhem. Also remember they didn't release in stores just online.

If both of the white cement's released back in 2011 with a few months in between I could see the Jumpman version sitting and the Nike Air vanishing before the stores open.

I bet if they added the Nike Air to the military's and the fire red 4's those would've turned out like the 88 from this year. Anything with a Nike Air will cause mayhem just look at the 1's.

Also, remember when the Varsity red 6's came out and how they sat because the infrared were coming out later on in the year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom