Fall Foliage in VERMONT? Pics of the trip on page 3.

Aside from the foliage, I love Vermont for this...

rff076.jpg

on these....

Mini_pancakes.jpg

Whaaaaaat?! You making me want to make a trip with the cam up north this fall! That's too nice. GPS location?

Lived in vermont till last month and the colors are great but after 8 years, ehh i prefer looking at the waves again. If u ever do tour vermont i suggestgetting lost and traveling the backass mountain roads where you see the colors change as the evelation does. And end up on route 100 going north to go troughhillbilly towns in which there are actually gun/boozf combo stores

^^^sent you a PM. I'm starting to plan out what to do. I need atleast two good restaurant recommendations.

Socal>Anywhere else
/Thread

what does this have to do with anything at all?

stop trying to boost your post count oh yeah and socal is actually quite boring.

anyway.....i went to vermont about two years ago, one my dudes stays out there, smoked a fatty in his backyard and all the foilage was def. a beautiful and agood tweek.

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

Socal>Anywhere else

/Thread

stop trying to boost your post count oh yeah and socal is actually quite boring.

anyway.....i went to vermont about two years ago, one my dudes stays out there, smoked a fatty in his backyard and all the foilage was def. a beautiful and a good tweek.

http://photobucket.com/images/venice beach

And its never COLD. Son you a FLEA

Took a trip to Burlington last year. It's basically a small city full of left wing upper class folk who don't seem to mind me
pimp.gif
in public. I love that place. Scenery is nice, right on Lake Champlain. Andthere are plenty of beastworthy girl next door types at UVM.

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

Socal>Anywhere else

/Thread

anyway.....i went to vermont about two years ago, one my dudes stays out there, smoked a fatty in his backyard and all the foilage was def. a beautiful and a good tweek.

http://photobucket.com/images/venice beach

how the hell are you gonna come back with a video of dom and a picture of palm trees...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mannnnn, when i see that orange/red color start to show? I think hoodies, weed smoke, and cool weather. I think football. Hot chocolate. WEED SMOKE. Man i<3 the fall .

I thought I was the only one to look at fall foliage. I love driving on the parkway and seeing all the different colors.

Ive lived within a 30 minute drive of some of the best Vermont roads and scenery for most of my life...

Golfing in September in VT with the leaves turning =
pimp.gif

Killington MT is my riding home base and the Glen Eagles golf course at the Equinox is my golf spot.

Vermont is great to have at just a short drive away.

This was from last week. I have a crappy camera. Even if I had a decent camera I don't think I could capture it all. It's was pretty amazing.

376221402.jpg

376221355.jpg

376221349.jpg

376221313.jpg

376221304.jpg

376221253.jpg

376221231.jpg

376221189.jpg

Back
Top Bottom