FALL/ SBs Dunks

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

wheat-gold color lows are "gold dusts" (looks like denim to me)
Nike-sb-2011-samples_02.jpg

Nike-sb-2011-samples_04.jpg

Nike-sb-2011-samples.jpg

Good looks on the pics
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

gold low
maroon low
true red and plum
I agree man, except for the true red. Those gold dusts look like to me, I've been eyeing that pair since these pics dropped awhile ago. Plums look nice and or course those maroon lows are sick with that gold swoosh, dont you think they are a little close to takashis though? (reference to opinion on those nightshades with my suggestion of the gold swoosh)

nike-sb-dunk-high-green-gold-fall-2011.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-mid-black-white.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-mid-fall-2011.jpg

Nike-SB-Dunk-High-Pro-True-Red-01.jpg

I have no info on the black/ white/ gum mids...

De la Soul Blazer
nike-sb-blazer-a-tribe-called-quest-low-end-theory-00.jpg

AUGUST 2011
nike-sb-dunk-iron-low.jpg

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

gold low
maroon low
true red and plum
I agree man, except for the true red. Those gold dusts look like to me, I've been eyeing that pair since these pics dropped awhile ago. Plums look nice and or course those maroon lows are sick with that gold swoosh, dont you think they are a little close to takashis though? (reference to opinion on those nightshades with my suggestion of the gold swoosh)

nike-sb-dunk-high-green-gold-fall-2011.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-mid-black-white.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-mid-fall-2011.jpg

Nike-SB-Dunk-High-Pro-True-Red-01.jpg

I have no info on the black/ white/ gum mids...

De la Soul Blazer
nike-sb-blazer-a-tribe-called-quest-low-end-theory-00.jpg

AUGUST 2011
nike-sb-dunk-iron-low.jpg

nvr liked the SB mids without the strap, happy to see them returning on those gray griptape/suede joints

the wheat lows are looking great!

nvr liked the SB mids without the strap, happy to see them returning on those gray griptape/suede joints

the wheat lows are looking great!

De La Soul Blazers?

They look like A Tribe Called Quest though.

Plums, Gold Dust and the Maroon lows will be bought nice color ways

De La Soul Blazers?

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

De La Soul Blazers?

my mistake,
While we wait on another collaboration from De La Soul, here is a Blazer in the works for the Fall 2011 line up, inspired by the Low End Theory album from ATCQ. While this isn't the first time Nike has collaborated with the iconic album this is the first time we see an iteration with the SB line, as it was popular amongst skaters in the 90's.

NSB

dankenstein, not in terms of quality though, thats a big factor that these are missing. I do agree this line up is better than the stuff we've been seeing lately

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

De La Soul Blazers?

my mistake,
While we wait on another collaboration from De La Soul, here is a Blazer in the works for the Fall 2011 line up, inspired by the Low End Theory album from ATCQ. While this isn't the first time Nike has collaborated with the iconic album this is the first time we see an iteration with the SB line, as it was popular amongst skaters in the 90's.

NSB

dankenstein, not in terms of quality though, thats a big factor that these are missing. I do agree this line up is better than the stuff we've been seeing lately

Back
Top Bottom