FALL/ SBs Dunks

plusskateboardshop....look that up on google and you should be able to find it. FC might have them for retail actually...

plusskateboardshop....look that up on google and you should be able to find it. FC might have them for retail actually...

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

I tried but they sold out of my size. I appreciate the help

I tried but they sold out of my size. I appreciate the help

Yep, and they sell for less then retail with free shipping...good deal, but only size 13 left I believe...

Yep, and they sell for less then retail with free shipping...good deal, but only size 13 left I believe...

Those maroon lows (which are the only pair I sorta like) would look better if they were canvas, mesh or some other type of material.

Those maroon lows (which are the only pair I sorta like) would look better if they were canvas, mesh or some other type of material.

20% off at SPOT and free shipping just got them for $66.40 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom