FALL/ SBs Dunks

I finally received my SB Blazers(ATCQ) from DSS. They look so much better in person
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

^Awesome!!!! im down with those, wouldnt mind a sole/mid-sole change of color. But these are dope

those aren't SB, they are a Euro exclusive Dunk

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

^Awesome!!!! im down with those, wouldnt mind a sole/mid-sole change of color. But these are dope

those aren't SB, they are a Euro exclusive Dunk

These photos make these beyond sexy, can't wait until they're available online in the states. Hopefully CCS gets these.

10_31_11dunkbluefront.jpeg

10_31_11dunkblueinsole.jpeg

These photos make these beyond sexy, can't wait until they're available online in the states. Hopefully CCS gets these.

10_31_11dunkbluefront.jpeg

10_31_11dunkblueinsole.jpeg

Lol @ the switcheroo.

Iron lows and true red his. whats next? Smurf mids.

Lol @ the switcheroo.

Iron lows and true red his. whats next? Smurf mids.

Has anyone seen the U.S. passports on any websites? I know FC has them, but I am trying to find them for retail.

Has anyone seen the U.S. passports on any websites? I know FC has them, but I am trying to find them for retail.

I got my pair online from kinetic skateboarding for 79.99 but last time I checked they sold out...I think someone over there put them up by mistake cause when I searched for them a couple days after my order they weren't up on their website. Got my pair though.

I got my pair online from kinetic skateboarding for 79.99 but last time I checked they sold out...I think someone over there put them up by mistake cause when I searched for them a couple days after my order they weren't up on their website. Got my pair though.

Back
Top Bottom