Fall SB's....teaser pic...

As nice as they are, they're really nothing special. Last SB's I fell in Love with were the MF DOOMS.

Those black and white highs are so damn clean. If I have dough in the fall I'm going to cop two pairs.
Batman mids are alright, wouldn't buy them though.
Im not feelin the highs on the left.

If the highs on the left are olive green like I think they are, then they're copped. I might be blind though.

funny you guys like these dunks...cause i could have sworn Nike released GR's just like them 3 years ago and they went on sale for 20 bucks 7 months after.

but you know...no one was talking about them then.

Originally Posted by Derrtay

funny you guys like these dunks...cause i could have sworn Nike released GR's just like them 3 years ago and they went on sale for 20 bucks 7 months after.

Don't even try to rationalize with them homie i done gave up.

Don't like the colorblocking on the upper.

But the black/white sb's are
pimp.gif
. I will always go crazy for a shoewith black upper/white swoosh combo.

black/whites will be copped if they don't add any patent or theres no like neon/pink/blue hidden on there somewhere

yea but those GR's are a complete "leather" upper.....the sb's have mixed materials which make them appeal a lot more......i had thoseGR's btw
laugh.gif
still got my nort/recon dunk high too.....love black/whitecombos on any kicks if it's done right
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Don't like the colorblocking on the upper.

But the black/white sb's are
pimp.gif
. I will always go crazy for a shoe with black upper/white swoosh combo.

I agree completely. The toe on those GR's is white, it kinda ruins them. That all black with white swoosh and midsole on the SB's is killin'it. Super classic to me. Plus better materials, by the look of it.

Why does every SB release nowadays have to be designed off a theme.
Why does every release have to based off something?
This is really frustrating to me.

And whatever happened to the neon green dunk lows???

because that white toebox is total trash along with the terrible leather materials used. plus the placement of that white upper is way too random for me andmuch like the white toebox its total trash

i am well aware of the differences.

but the fact that these got NO recognition and sat on the shelves for MONTHS because it was a GR is the point i'm getting at, while it is almost the sameshoe.

NONE.

i can guarantee that if they slapped the SB tag on the GR's you guys would be praising it.

no one cared about crappy leather (I.E. Rayguns) on SB's when they released.

and no one cared about the color blocking when the NORT/RECON dunks came out.

did people complain?

definitely.

did they still fly off the shelves?

you bet they did.

so..that's just my point ov view. I'm not trying to start crap...just seeking a sort of discussion into the psychological side of things....

here are some pictures for reference....

sneakerhead_1998_42634692

NORT/RECONS

nike-raygun-drunks-sb.jpg

Rayguns

Back
Top Bottom