Fall/Winter '09 - Air Max

The flywire 1's are nice (but rather, the red colorway... not so much the blue).

So i have to wait until autumn/winter to sport a summer shoe?

Bummer. Good timing nyke.

We should all boycott Nike until they get it right,yeah nike im gunna go buy ADIDAS in the future yeah i said ADIDAS until you get it right hahaha

CubanBee: Do you think they plan on making changes to those "Purple Safaris"?
If you had to take a guess, do you think they stay just like that?

That mesh is just like the Hoa Red/whites, and If those purple safaris stay like that - I will buy 3 pairs!!!

Thanks in advance Bee for the answer.

^ I'd guess that those safari's are going to be like that. IF they do change, it will be very, very minor. There's a few more colorways as well,just didn't get any pics.. I'll try and grab some. The mesh is good money. B

Thanks for posting the pics.

grin.gif
at least I'm glad they are putting mesh on them. Trying to be nice but all these are
sick.gif
The Purple ones had so much potential. And the orange/safari/black red's are so awful I can't even begin to express it. The best are the red/white AMLights.

In 2007, it was all about the AF1. Last year it was the Dunk. It seems that Nike is digging into the archives and exploring other models, i. e., Skyline andStructure. They've already re-designed the AM90 with the Current/Moire edition. I would like to see an expanded color/materials palette for the AM1 /NikeID.

forgive my ignorance but what is that plastic material on the Am1 around the swoosh? Is that common for nike to do on the recent max runner releases?

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

^ I'd guess that those safari's are going to be like that. IF they do change, it will be very, very minor. There's a few more colorways as well, just didn't get any pics.. I'll try and grab some. The mesh is good money. B
Thanks, and good shot - Would love to see the rest
glasses.gif

Yes, that mesh is on point. Cant wait. Hope they do more like this - just simple colors with that mesh. I like the safari print, but damn - how many pairs theygoing to do?

Back
Top Bottom