Falling in love for the weekend (confessions)

Originally Posted by Lebronics

i tried...

1jw4mg.png

549155272a8f1977f8e85bd82089823a171d38d.jpg

Originally Posted by Phen0m

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

I see your pride and ego is still hurt after NKtran almost stole your wife

Out with it
laugh.gif

Thought everyone knew that.  His ex wife used to be an NTer, she used to pm this small asian cat nktran, actually had a meet up and stuff planned.  Don't remember all the details.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Out with it
laugh.gif

Thought everyone knew that.  His ex wife used to be an NTer, she used to pm this small asian cat nktran, actually had a meet up and stuff planned.  Don't remember all the details.
"meet up and stuff"
laugh.gif

Out with it
laugh.gif

Ol boy Will wasnt stealing anything. Its not that hard to manipulate some thirsty #$%+ trying to disrespect a marriage. He fortunate Mrscampbell stopped me before he went to meet his new found internet love in Ny

you need to make a podcast, maybe secretly tape these females so we all know if it works.

you'd be the newest mack on the scene.

I apologize to droptens for the way I worded things earlier. Honestly homie it wasn't a shot at you. I just was trying to say something that you would recognize as a comment you could take and be introspective about. It was a crappy way to word things however I do think you should rethink your outlook on dating. Hell lets face it a lot of people ignore me around here. I certainly didnt think my comment would be quoted the last ten comments.To you dudes who try and hype what I said go to the damn hair salon.

Back
Top Bottom