Falling in love for the weekend (confessions)

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by Dropten

Yea, I really didnt want her to have sex with me. She probably did it thinking there could possibly be a future, but feel stupid now for doing it. Or she may think I used her for sex. The last date she did throw hints of having sex, but I ignored her. Im tempted to hit her up and see how shes doing, but she probably has a major wall up.
ok ok, so whats the name of the site?

The site is POF.
Who wines and dines a chick theyre not interested in?

Answer- a dude with a mission. Either it be to smash or in my case something else.
False. You can get w/e you want from a chick w/o spending a dime...YOU just don't know how to.

I dont know how to smash wihtout spending money? But my aim isnt to smash though

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

250px-Dexter_Morgan.jpg

ROFL

Bottom line OP is you fear failure in a relationship....you can't avoid arguments with a person you are involved with. It will happen but if you have someone who is understanding (which is hard to find) you can get through it but you can't be afraid of what potentially may go wrong in relationships if you ever want to enjoy anything MEANINGFUL with someone.

Phenom. I meet women all over. Not just the net. I work, I have hobbies and compete in sports.
I live a pretty decent lifestyle and im a pretty good looking guy. Im pretty selective with who I date
And wont go on a date unless im attracted to them (cant be seen in public with an ugly woman)

Thing is, I dont want long term. +!++ happens and dont like dealing with bs and stress.
You see how some dudes smash then keep their distance cause they feel the woman might start catching feelings?
Its similar to me. I get what I want and dip out before things change.

You want to continue over analyzing this, go ahead. Like I said I never had an issue with my other dates, just this one which I feel guilty about.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Bottom line OP is you fear failure in a relationship....you can't avoid arguments with a person you are involved with. It will happen but if you have someone who is understanding (which is hard to find) you can get through it but you can't be afraid of what potentially may go wrong in relationships if you ever want to enjoy anything MEANINGFUL with someone.

I think I am afraid of a failing relationship. Its hard to change though until something dramatic happens.

Son, you already messed up by posting it on here.

I posted some scandalous confession of mine not too long ago and got an angry mob pretty much.

" How would you feel if your girl was doing this behind your back too?

Tyrone is probably smashin your girl because you're gone during the weekends.

You're doin your girl dirty, you're immature, and you're not a real man. "

^ To sum up what everyone was sayin to me.

Damn I understand you wanting to preserve that feel, but that's really some selfish ****headed stuff. Making them fall in love and then leaving is worse than just trying to get the cheeks and dipping.

Originally Posted by Executive76

The site is POF.
Who wines and dines a chick theyre not interested in?

Answer- a dude with a mission. Either it be to smash or in my case something else.
False. You can get w/e you want from a chick w/o spending a dime...YOU just don't know how to.

I dont know how to smash wihtout spending money? But my aim isnt to smash though

Where did I say smash? I said get what you want. 
If you don't want them to catch feelings stop buying them flowers and taking them on dates. It's really simple.

Serial simp.

You sound like a douche. Post your pic if you say you're good looking and god gift to women etc . Otherwise ducktale

OP wants to be James Bond. New bad chick every mission. The fling lasts for a day or a week and then Bond goes back to London and the chick goes her separate way.

Bond wants to keep the chick around but he has a single man's job.

OP, give it a chance to last longer. Relationships get stale because the individuals involved. The individuals need to keep things fresh and spice things up to prevent it from becoming stale. Surprise each other. Try new things. Take a risk.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Yea, I really didnt want her to have sex with me. She probably did it thinking there could possibly be a future, but feel stupid now for doing it. Or she may think I used her for sex. The last date she did throw hints of having sex, but I ignored her. Im tempted to hit her up and see how shes doing, but she probably has a major wall up.
laugh.gif
  "i dont care shut up and tell me the name of the site" 
roll.gif

OP what is that "something else" what do you want 

"sam hill" 
laugh.gif
shoe, why you keep ignorin me? like im tryin to get to know you and you keep turnin your cheek, just tell me if youre not interested in me

Originally Posted by wizards23

OP wants to be James Bond. New bad chick every mission. The fling lasts for a day or a week and then Bond goes back to London and the chick goes her separate way.

Bond wants to keep the chick around but he has a single man's job.

OP, give it a chance to last longer. Relationships get stale because the individuals involved. The individuals need to keep things fresh and spice things up to prevent it from becoming stale. Surprise each other. Try new things. Take a risk.

Nicolas+Cage+Laugh+GIF.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

You sound like a douche. Post your pic if you say you're good looking and god gift to women etc . Otherwise ducktale

Chill. This is NT. In an hour yall will find 200other pics of me and the girls twitter with a link to this thread.

Phenom. I meet women all over. Not just the net. I work, I have hobbies and compete in sports.
I live a pretty decent lifestyle and im a pretty good looking guy. Im pretty selective with who I date
And wont go on a date unless im attracted to them (cant be seen in public with an ugly woman)

Thing is, I dont want long term. +!++ happens and dont like dealing with bs and stress.
You see how some dudes smash then keep their distance cause they feel the woman might start catching feelings?

You want to continue over analyzing this, go ahead. Like I said I never had an issue with my other dates, just this one which I feel guilty about.
Perhaps I am overanalyzing.  Or maybe im just analyzing.  I am only speaking on the facts that you state in your posts, and offering an amateur opinion. 

ie FACT- you went into great detail in your story.. some would say.. unneccessrily.. even taking time to pointout to us needlessly how sexy the grlrs lips were.. yet.. you desired nothing physical from her, so says you.

Opinion- Seems as though... hm.. perhaps, your "new love" high, stems from the feeling of power you get from lording over these women, whom it seems arent where you are in some way.. and thats why you are seeking these people out.. to continaully rediscover that feeling?

FACT- Ted Bundy was known to be a "pretty good looking guy" amd "competed in sports" as well.

Opinion-  So was Dexter(no romo)..

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Chill. This is NT. In an hour yall will find 200other pics of me and the girls twitter with a link to this thread.
no, dont punk out bruh, i will post my pic if you do ( i will go first)

I think Phenom is spot on on everything. You should see a therapist, if anything you'd make a great case study/medical journal. Some kinda new breed weird sociopath.

Actually I do like being in control, but I always give my dates the option to do and go where ever they want. I dont like dependent women.I kiss my dates all the time. I never said I didnt want anything physical. I said I didnt want to have sex with them.The main reason with the no sex is to atleast give them some respect. I dont want to take advantage in that way.Though I did mess up bad this time.Majority of the women hit me up. I rarely initiate a convo..Problem that what im finding is that alot of these women just want to have sex. Even though they state otherwise.Ive had dates that didnt click, where I didnt get that "weekend love". But they tried to smash.Everyone has a motive. Mine is just a little different than others.
Originally Posted by Phen0m

Perhaps I am overanalyzing.  Or maybe im just analyzing.  I am only speaking on the facts that you state in your posts, and offering an amateur opinion. 

ie FACT- you went into great detail in your story.. some would say.. unneccessrily.. even taking time to pointout to us needlessly how sexy the grlrs lips were.. yet.. you desired nothing physical from her, so says you.

Opinion- Seems as though... hm.. perhaps, your "new love" high, stems from the feeling of power you get from lording over these women, whom it seems arent where you are in some way.. and thats why you are seeking these people out.. to continaully rediscover that feeling?

FACT- Ted Bundy was known to be a "pretty good looking guy" amd "competed in sports" as well.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

laugh.gif
  "i dont care shut up and tell me the name of the site" 
roll.gif

OP what is that "something else" what do you want 

"sam hill" 
laugh.gif
shoe, why you keep ignorin me? like im tryin to get to know you and you keep turnin your cheek, just tell me if youre not interested in me

laugh.gif
 I dont even know you
NT's crazy 

Actually I do like being in control, but I always give my dates the option to do and go where ever they want. I dont like dependent women. I kiss my dates all the time. I never said I didnt want anything physical. I said I didnt want to have sex with them. The main reason with the no sex is to atleast give them some respect. I dont want to take advantage in that way. Though I did mess up bad this time. Majority of the women hit me up. I rarely initiate a convo.. Problem that what im finding is that alot of these women just want to have sex. Even though they state otherwise. Ive had dates that didnt click, where I didnt get that "weekend love". But they tried to smash. Everyone has a motive. Mine is just a little different than others.
Originally Posted by Phen0m

Whatever your intended end game may be.. understand that there are rules of engagement.. what youre doing, could be construed by an outsider.. as predatory.

Question-  Why would you feel the need to possibly text the girl again...like where does this thought even come from?  As you stated, you had sex with two others, but still got ghost on them(you said that you usually dont provide reasoning).. 

Youre a very calculating fellow it seems, so you had to know how she would react before you broke the news.. yet you still texted her when you gothome, the next morning, then checked for her profile?  Then thought maybe I should hit her up again?

It could be construed by an outsider.. that your initial post, and the subsequent replies.. could be seen as a bit of a taunt to this girl who submitted to your will..  Why is this important to you? 

I would think, letting go, and moving forward.. while changing your ways.. would be the great debt of regret that you could provide her..Not contacting her once more. You did mention that felt bad for the occurrence?  So why not bring the winds of change to prohibit this situation from happening in the future.. if you in fact..  felt bad. 

consider flowers in the door stolen. Smooth move cant stunt. Also I live with my girl and your feelings are gonna change but its up to the people in the relationship to keep things interesting. small just cause things always work. call her at work and tell her to order those shoes she wanted or put a small gift somewhere shell find without you having to tell her

Back
Top Bottom