Falloutboy/Gym class heros At San Jose Whos going?

Pretty good lineup on this concert i will be attending, just wondering if anyone else is going? i have two spare tickets if anyone is interested.

When is it? I have to attend a music concert for my music class..i'm interested if its before december 10th..

I thought about going since I live across the street, but been way too busy with homework and finals coming up.

I'm going. When do you guys plan on lining up? I have a SJSU parking permit, which parking garage should I park in? One of them is always open right?

ill pass by you guys on my when to class.
ohwell.gif

^7th street garage is the closest to the event center.
Goodluck finding parking tho, its pretty much full on any normal day I can only imagine it on concert days.

Just got back. Concert was pretty dope. Gym Class Heroes killed it. Plain White T's were pretty cool too. Fall Out Boy were okay. Awesome concert overall.

I worked concession stands there.... I was giving away free hotdogs like crazy to my friends... at the end of the day we still had soo much unused stock... IfI do that stuff again I'll come up with a secret word for niketalkers... lol

Back
Top Bottom