Fam Lay "What's My Name"

br>

I know there's a couple Fam Lay fans on NT. Here's his new vid and apparently he has a twitter as you can see from his shirt. Anybody knows if a tape or albums coming?

br>

I know there's a couple Fam Lay fans on NT. Here's his new vid and apparently he has a twitter as you can see from his shirt. Anybody knows if a tape or albums coming?

I ain't even gonna lie.. I saw this a couple of days ago thinking it would be some wack #@@!. As it went on i found myself nodding my head.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I ain't even gonna lie.. I saw this a couple of days ago thinking it would be some wack #@@!. As it went on i found myself nodding my head.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

as a 757 resident I def bang with Fam since his verse on the "Lord Willin"

dude has a grip of bangers. Beeper, Fresh and Drivin, Ambulance, Strung Out

from his twitter he's supposed to be working on some new music, which is good for him, I can't wait.

from his twitter he's supposed to be working on some new music, which is good for him, I can't wait.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

sick.gif
 i forgot about that..

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

sick.gif
 i forgot about that..

Back
Top Bottom