Family over for the holidays unappreciation vol. I can't be the only one

I hate having family over for the holidays
They're the worst
Take my cousins. I had a full chips ahoy pack when the day started and now there's only 2 left
If you're going to eat that much at least finish it. They always eat most of it and then leave very little left so it's not completely finished. I have nothing against them eating the snacks but at this point they're only leaving the few bits and pieces I guess because they don't want to be the person to finish it. I rather have them just off it rather than have multiple bags of snacks almost but not finished yet

That's why you keep that stuff hidden in your room or somethin till company leaves.

Last edited:
:lol: not your snacks though. judging from the context of your post, your mom dukes buys them for you so....

#dealwithit.

Just hide them thangs in your room, if I had a miniridge and microwave in my room again I don't think my fam would see me for days. :lol:

I have family over and it's like they live here now. Came home from work and seen my cousin wearing my clothes like they were his. Couldn't find my headphones one morning. Now I have to lock my door when I leave.

Back
Top Bottom