Family Secrets

Was doing some research on my Grandfathers brother - I knew him as a kid and knew he went to jail, but lately I been asking - why is he in there so long for weed? So this is what my search turned up

211701w.jpg

They sensationalize the other guy, but my uncle is a OG - The fam has other business now, we put all that land to good use - so he good when he come home.

www.druglibrary.org/olsen/rastafari/ganjaman.htm

Originally Posted by Flagrant Foul

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved it on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells."
And I just copy and pasted this word, saved it on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this lame attempt at comedy  to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a d-bag trying to be funny looks and sounds like...not like the ones of your generation."

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved it on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells."

eyes.gif
You're fawny

Originally Posted by MonStar1

And I just copy and pasted this word, saved it on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this lame attempt at comedy  to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a d-bag trying to be funny looks and sounds like...not like the ones of your generation."

roll.gif

Fam is your avy really a picture of a baby next to money?  I really hope thats not your picture

Thats some trashy myspace stuff right there
30t6p3b.gif

And I just copy and pasted this word, saved it on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this roast to them and tell them, "kids, this is what getting owned on the internetz looks and sounds like...not like the ones of your generation."

eek.gif
Cool story, bruh!

Originally Posted by finnns2003

And I just copy and pasted this word, saved it on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this roast to them and tell them, "kids, this is what getting owned on the internetz looks and sounds like...not like the ones of your generation."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OP that's pretty cool that you discovered that. Wish I could dig some stuff up.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Fam is your avy really a picture of a baby next to money?  I really hope thats not your picture

Thats some trashy myspace stuff right there
30t6p3b.gif

_ run yo bands up!

Back
Top Bottom