Famous People That You/Your Family/Friends know...

Not going to name, names to keep the professional aspect with my clients.

-NFL starting quarterback

-4 Starting MLB pitchers, 10+ MLB players in total. Two of those include close family friends, one makes over 100 mil.

Actual celebrities that aren't athletes, Lucy Hale the lead actress in Pretty Little Liars is best friends with my neighbor.  Dapped hands with a ton of celebs but thats just club drunk friendship.

As far as NTers go Ben Baller wins this contest hands down.

dont personally know any famous people but i've ran into waka flocka multiple times before he was famous and slim dunkin is/was friends via one of my friends. dude used to be in my neighborhood all the time hanging with some locals he knew. RIP

moz-screenshot.png

Originally Posted by bwrestler15

Just talked to my dad. Jim Carey was in the military with my dad. They were both radio operators out of Brook Park, OH.

Im guessing you meant drew carey; jim carrey is canadian

I went to school with ray benzinos son
laugh.gif
, benzino came up to the school a couple times to pick him up

I'm cool with the 2011 MAC basketball player of the year justin greene who plays at kent state, real cool dude

I'm pretty lame all I know is ball players

only person i chill with that's famous
jim-jones.jpg

still waiting for him to bring Cam and Vado through

Also the dude twins from full house went to my school, but they were seniors when I was a freshman.

Charlie Batch of the Steelers is my like 5th cousin or something, but I never met him.

Went to HS with Rob Gronkowski.

I'm friends with Jason Taylor's brother and sisters.

That's about it.

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

my dads cousin was killed by john wayne gacy and i went to school with bo jacksons son when i was a kid.

my friend's brother was/is (or at least i think he still is) cool with aaron macgruder. my friend talks about him every once in a while. i went to the same high school as them.
My uncle was at the house when they dug the bodies up.
My aunt was Mark McCormack's secretary at IMG.

My dad was teamed up with Boog Powell for a celebrity golf tournament, and was teammates with White Chocolate, the streetballer, for a couple years in a Sunday Basketball League at a local club.

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

jim-jones.jpg

whats his story with max? how does he feel about stacks? id have so many questions..

Don't know if this counts lol..but a friend of mine raps on various mixtapes with a rapper named Famous, who is in Chamillionaire's "Chamillitary" who features in several of his mixtapes and albums.

My father is friends with this dude Peter who happens to be Method Man, Raekwon, Pusha T' & Wiz Khalifa's s agent. Caught me off guard, because he was a "suit" with crazy rap knowledge.

Originally Posted by jhova718

jim-jones.jpg

whats his story with max? how does he feel about stacks? id have so many questions..
As far as Max, he still have nothing but love for him, and wishes him the best, has no ill will towards the man, and far as Stacks, said it was unfortunate for homie, but when its your time to go its your time to go and will be missed by the Dips and Street Fam. i remember we talked about this while gettin drunk on the block.

A family friend / friend of my dad is a close acquaintance of Michael Jordan, was Tony Parker's first Professional coach in Europe and just coached a lot of NBA players etc. Other than that no one really 'famous'
Friend's album that I'm working on is being co produced with Emile Haynie (Kid Cudi, Lana Del Rey etc)
A bunch of my friends are playing professional rugby here, which is about as famous as you can get in New Zealand
laugh.gif

my family is good friends with Maurice Clarett and his family..I stayed with him at his uncle condo for his first game against texas tech
my cuz was a pitcher for the marlins in the early 2000's his name is Chuck Smith now he is the mayor of a small suburb outside of Cleveland
my cuz is really good friends with Danny Green
i went to high school with this dude plays for D.C. United..he went to BCC in maryland
i went to high school with sean levert's son..he cool peoples
my cuz hoops for howard university right now..dont know if thats really famous lol

Originally Posted by megatron

I have a bunch of NFL player bestfriends, Michael Crabtree and Dez Bryant and Jerry Hughes are in the crew. Just about everyone in TEXAS has NFL player friends, though. So nothing special.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Charlie Batch of the Steelers is my like 5th cousin or something, but I never met him.

Originally Posted by 2o6

Nate Robinson is my nieces' god father's cousin.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

My uncles wife's cousin is "El Piolin"

I was expecting more of these
laugh.gif

Not famous but eh, One of my Uncle's chilled with the Zetas leader in Zacatecaz,

I've seen and talked to a few Texas rappers, Mavs and Cowboys Players, Word to Yound Dez dude stays in the mall, no need to look for him.
laugh.gif

Not close to any of them though.
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

jim-jones.jpg

He bring around that linebacker Chrissy? Is she as ignorant in real life as she is on TV?

Originally Posted by 216301baller

i went to high school with this dude plays for D.C. United..he went to BCC in maryland
i went to high school with sean levert's son..he cool peoples
What year did you graduate?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i dont know any celebritits son but i'll be famous one day and ill know myself feel me son?

Muhammad-Ali.jpg

Muhammad Ali - Good friends with my pops and is also my sister's godfather

05f.jpg

Jim Brown - My mom's neighbor when she lived in Ohio

017040905.jpg

These two...Duke...
sick.gif

julian_bond_bw.277192201_std.jpg

Julian Bond - One of my professors in college
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My Grandmother use to date David Ruffin before the Temptations blew up. Word is some of his songs are about her.

My family is good friends with Russell Westbrook and his family.  He used to play Pop Warner for my Dad back in the day, I've known him since I was a little kid.

Originally Posted by richiecotite

Originally Posted by bwrestler15

Just talked to my dad. Jim Carey was in the military with my dad. They were both radio operators out of Brook Park, OH.

Im guessing you meant drew carey; jim carrey is canadian

Yes....Fail. I feel like an idiot now. But yeah, that's who I meant. At the time he wasn't famous though, just a local comedian.

Back
Top Bottom