FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

aarron brooks
nthat.gif

Pro tip: Enter into your contest later, or closer to tip-offs. From my experience, the "pro" guys (Condia, 1ucror) don't play those.

what you mean? like 50/50's?
50/50s, leagues. In my games that I enter very early (day before), there are pro names that I recognize. If I enter a game last minute, I don't see them as much. 

^Makes sense. Not sure about fan duel but its impossible to get in a league the closer it gets to game time on draft kings.

For now the only tournaments I'm playing is the $1 ones. They only have about 3...dribbler, swat and swat #2. Of course the late nights as well. So I hardly see a tournament i can enter in before tip off because it's the same ones i see the day before or earlier in the day. How do i know if Condia is there??

If Rose is out, i'm running with this as one of my stacked lineups for now:

Beverley

Hinrich

Harden

Butler

Ariza

Middleton

Pau

Jason Smith

Noah

For now the only tournaments I'm playing is the $1 ones. They only have about 3...dribbler, swat and swat #2. Of course the late nights as well. So I hardly see a tournament i can enter in before tip off because it's the same ones i see the day before or earlier in the day. How do i know if Condia is there??
Doesn't really apply for tournaments. The best tournaments to enter are the ones without  multiple entries (Dribbler), with multiple entries the people with money to blow just put out a lot of lineups. I also think the double-ups are great plays. There's a 2000+ player double up

Doesn't really apply for tournaments. The best tournaments to enter are the ones without multiple entries (Dribbler), with multiple entries the people with money to blow just put out a lot of lineups. I also think the double-ups are great plays. There's a 2000+ player double up
Yep. Seems like there's usually only 1 or 2 cheap ($1-$2) tourneys that are single entry though so you gotta get into them relatively quickly before they fill up.

Last edited:
Going with Zaza, THJ, Khris, and Mayo/Jason Smith/Acy today for my value plays.

Hopefully Melo plays so I can have Curry, Melo, and AD :smokin

Might fade harden tonight..idk man..i usually never do but with klay/butler/THJR..im good

Melo, amare, shump, Jr all out. Knicks are gonna get blown out tonight. Def gonna affect the bulls rotations. Might give mitotic some burn along with jason smith. Alot of value players tonight. I'm playing 3 stars in all of my lineups

Back
Top Bottom