FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

^ Great values, who do you think will see big minutes for NYK?

If Melo is out.....THJ and Caldo are probably best plays. Fisher likes to literally give everyone on bench ~20 min so not much stat padding is done.
Go with cheap Bulls bench players. Like Brooks or Mirotic.

Last edited:
What would be your ideal combo, Westbrook or Steph with either Harden or Durant.

Edit: Tony Snell the ultimate sleeper tonight?

Last edited:
I have a line up with westbrook, curry and Durant and another one with westbrook, harden and durant.

but yea westbrook and harden in any line up :smokin

Last edited:
Might roll with this for my tournament.

^^dudley might burn you. Speights is a cheaper option to donatus and then you could upgrade to Middleton. He's gonna get points especially if Giannis out tonight

Last edited:
^^dudley might burn you. Speights is a cheaper option to donatus and then you could upgrade to Middleton. He's gonna get points especially if Giannis out tonight
if I drop montejunas for Speights I can't get Middleton. I could get Iggy tho.

Or I can drop montejunas for speights or anderson. Drop asik for pachulia and pick up Middleton if I get anderson or get Barnes if I get Speights.

ughhhh lol

Last edited:
if I drop montejunas for Speights I can't get Middleton. I could get Iggy tho.

Or I can drop montejunas for speights or anderson. Drop asik for pachulia and pick up Middleton if I get anderson or get Barnes if I get Speights.

ughhhh lol

I'm in the same boat. Tonights gonna be the night of the really cheap guys. Who ever picks the right one is gonna win big. I'm gonna try and stack that ny/chi with some big names

Rondo to Mavs. Wish it was houston tho.

I don't think his fantasy value stays the same

edit: I meant to say his value stays the same if not better. He gonna be avg 15 assist per game :lol:

Last edited:
Numbers say Knight/Rivers.

Mind says Brooks/Klay.

Projected 5 fantasy points difference between each.

Amare is playing - Team stream

Rotowire - Cold aldrich, travis wear starting 

laugh.gif

Looks like Calderon, THJR, Travis Wear, Stoudemire, Cole Aldrich. Pick your poison

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom