FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Waiters killing me man :smh:.

Acy/Thompson/Love/Nurkic all doing work with Curry/Ellington/Durant still to go. Also have DRose borderline on pace to hit value :\.

Last edited:
I was expecting a 280+ scoring night for cash tonight, looking more like 250 with all the craziness and busts

I had Sloan waiters and smith in a lineup together..All 3 of my lineups had waiters and jr smh
Yuck, I have Waiters too, so I'm going down with the ship. I thought JR Smith was a solid option. Stuckey hurt, Watson to SG, Sloan to PG, there's hope you yet

I was expecting a 280+ scoring night for cash tonight, looking more like 250 with all the craziness and busts

Yup. Looking at most people and they only have 1-2 players left at most and its low scoring already.

i'm flourishing in all my lineups (thanks to conley and butler being underowned) and i still have KD and Ellington left.

Tired of Bazz and Wiggins being unpredictable...moreso bazz because his bad games are BAD.

Yup. Looking at most people and they only have 1-2 players left at most and its low scoring already.

i'm flourishing in all my lineups (thanks to conley and butler being underowned) and i still have KD and Ellington left.
I'm in on Conley too, looks like a blowout and won't get to see more of him, but exceeded value
is ryan kelly starting for wes johnson?
Wes Johnson out, Kelly to start

Yeah conley did more than enough. Him and Jack did me good tonight. Only person that sucks is gobert..I had bad feeling about him. Its all good tho. Doing great in triple doubles also. Triple my payout in everyone

Man i went with Holiday instead of Conley cause of the potential blow out

Conley still put numbers

Wow Gobert really? 

Wiggins with the strong finish 
pimp.gif

Wilson Chandler 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Like everyone else, I had Waiters in my line up too in a tournament pool. :smh:

Sloan and Gobert ain't doing much tonight either. I still have Thompson, Green, and Durant left, though. Hopefully that's enough to finish at the bottom of the cash out. :lol:

Exum with no ******* assist so far? You're a damn PG...dish out the dimes man

This has been a frustrating night

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom