FANS NOT BUYING JAY Z BRAND

So if bey dies tommorow does jay still win.

Bey and jay are two different ppl his status shouldnt be great because he has a pretty wife who can sing .
A) yes Jay z will still be winning if Beyonce dies.

B) Yes...if you have a pretty wife, who can sing, who seems like a pretty good person, who is arguably the best looking women in the States, provided you with a child, is worth half a billy her damn self....yes you are winning....what you taking Kelis over Beyonce now?

Am1x90 I thought you were living the thread.

How much do you and what can I say get paid for your groupie duties?

Best looking women in the states?

Dudes go sooo hard for another grown *** man it dont make you guys feel weird?

She's only a pretty girl that can sing?
roll.gif

I'm done.

Beyoncé would son most of your favorite rappers in net worth, albums sold, fan-base, popularity etc etc etc..
laugh.gif

So if bey dies tommorow does jay still win.

Bey and jay are two different ppl his status shouldnt be great because he has a pretty wife who can sing .

B) Yes...if you have a pretty wife, who can sing, who seems like a pretty good person, who is arguably the best looking women in the States, provided you with a child, is worth half a billy her damn self....yes you are winning....what you taking Kelis over Beyonce now?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sheepeople.jpg

:smh:

Last edited:
Jay-Z is a cuthroat, just like Diddy & 50. both are ruthless and only care for themselves. but i guess that comes with the territory. Diddy is like that because his pops got killed in the streest. 50 Cent is like that cause he got gunned down. Jay always had that cockiness since he stepped in rap.

Last edited:
Damn, didn't know Beyonce wasn't held by popular consensus as one of the top broads in the game.

Looks like NT knows best again.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...dex=sns-50-most-beautiful-celebs-pictures-011

B is number one on that list

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2009/03/who-is-the-most-beautiful-woman-alive

Competing on this list...

http://www.therichest.com/expensive...-beautiful-women-celebrities-in-america-2012/

Number 3 in 2012

I said ARGUABLY...it's very subjective, but to sit down and act like I'm crazy, or the only one who feels this way...this is the bubble I feel like some of ya'll live in....It's universally accepted the B is at least top 5 looking women int he states...

:lol: @ ppl ever trusting Jay to begin with.

These celebs don't have the fans trust, they're just obsessed and worship them and once they do something whack or wild out of pocket is when their stock goes down.

Son, Beyonce is cracking my top 50 if I can pick any celebrity, movie actress, video jump off or Instagram model. Hahahaha, arguably the best looking woman in the states :smh:

She's cute but no *** and some B *******, she's an average looking girl with ridiculous makeup and weave son.

Despite where you feel she lands on the looks ladder, her overall credentials place her at #1. Can't think of too many chicks that would even fit in that category.

Go check in the who is a ten thread. Beyonce is in my top five, I love a chick with hips.

But jay cant beat nas because of who he is with. Jays stands alone, his talent, his business savy etc So continually mentioning that he has a pretty wife doesn't make him better than nas.

Once again whatcanisay and am how much is jay paying you?

Despite where you feel she lands on the looks ladder, her overall credentials place her at #1. Can't think of too many chicks that would even fit in that category.

I completely agree her album release broke the iTunes.

But that is bey, not jay.
Which is why I asked if she died or if she never got with jay would nas still lose.

Lol at Beyoncé being top 5 best looking. That has to be a joke, has to be. Oprah must be #1 followed by Michelle Obama at the runner up

Is this dude actually a businessman, as in, coming up with his own ideas and things or does he just pay ppl to do his business and puts his face in front of it?

There's a lot of ppl saying he's smart business wise but I feel like dude just hires a bunch of experts to advise/pretty much run things while his face and name is on everything

Bingo

The Nets situation was :smh:

Same with Beyonce

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom