fans of an NBA team (no quik): ur team is out. Now who u got?

ur team: Lakers
who u got now: Spurs
why: Only the team that beats the Lakers deserves to win
nerd.gif

Lakers
Knicks in the east/nuggets in the west
No particular reason, neither of em are favorites to win the conference and they're fun to watch

Thunder
whatever team eliminates us
would be 4 yrs straight of that being the case

One that was never in
Clippers; Knicks
Chris; Tys/J.R.

I also found myself oddly rooting for the Bulls just because I have grown to appreciate Noah so much.

Last edited:
Mavs
Knicks
Tyson is my third favorite Maverick of all time. I want Cuban to know how stupid it was not to bring him back.

[quote name="Antidope"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]ur team: Lakers

who u got now: Knicks

why: Kidd[/QUOTE]
View media item 387024
[/quote]I just... can't, man. :lol: I used to hate Bruce Bowen so hard, and still can't stand Manu. not trying to be that guy, though, you know, your team just beat mine so I just sit here trash them like some elementary kid. :lol:

but no, catch me cheering for the Spurs? Never that. :lol:

Last edited:
lakers
spurs
its not that i want them to win/rooting for them, its just i dont mind seeing them win. theres just something about coach pop, duncan, ginobli, and parker. its like, i've seen them win before, so i dont really mind seeing them win again? i dont know :lol:

My Team: Lakers (Ignore the avy/sig)
Team's I'm going for: Warriors, Grizzlies, Bulls
Why: Warriors - Raised in the Bay most of my life, so when my teams are out i root for the bay.
Grizz - Like P said, Gasol. Also it would be nice to see some of those cocky Clipp fans come down to earth :tongue:
Bulls - Biggest competition for the Heat, with/without Rose. Greatest defense in the league. Nate Rob gives an exciting spark everytime he enters.

Rockets
Heat
Watch skip bayless suffer as LeBron celebrates. And I'm interested to see if birdman sells his ring for crack

Lakers
Buccaneers (NFL)
Now I don't give a damn who win the NBA title.. Now I'm ready for some football..

Houston Rockets
Rooting for Memphis, Bulls, Warriors
Was a fan of the Grizzlies back when they were in Vancouver, but I really do see them coming out of the West this year... They're the only team that MIGHT potentially give the Heat problems with their size, defense, and toughness. Memphis will have a tough time scoring, tho. Bulls because I'm a huge Nate Rob fan... Warriors because I'm a bandwagon Steph Curry fan, their fans also deserve to live through their success.

Back
Top Bottom