Fans of crappy teams check in: vol. I know that feel bro

1. Northwestern Wildcats - Holds the longest losing streak in NCAA D-1 history at 34 games. Fun fact: NU basketball is the only team in D-1 that has not been invited to the NCAA Tournament at least once.

2. Oakland A's - Contender for a while, and possibly could have won it all in '01 if Jeremy %!%%!%$ Giambi slid at home
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Been pretty bad the past few years
frown.gif

3. Oakland Raiders - Nnami is likely not re-signing, and I have little faith in any of the QBs currently on the roster. This looks to be another long year. Thanks, Al.

4. We're the Warriors
ohwell.gif

I can't be the only one
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

1. Northwestern Wildcats - Holds the longest losing streak in NCAA D-1 history at 34 games. Fun fact: NU basketball is the only team in D-1 that has not been invited to the NCAA Tournament at least once.

2. Oakland A's - Contender for a while, and possibly could have won it all in '01 if Jeremy %!%%!%$ Giambi slid at home
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Been pretty bad the past few years
frown.gif

3. Oakland Raiders - Nnami is likely not re-signing, and I have little faith in any of the QBs currently on the roster. This looks to be another long year. Thanks, Al.

4. We're the Warriors
ohwell.gif

I can't be the only one
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Warriors fan here. Its nice knowing we can dominate a team in a playoff series that dominated the Lakers in one though.
nerd.gif

Warriors fan here. Its nice knowing we can dominate a team in a playoff series that dominated the Lakers in one though.
nerd.gif

1) GS Warriors-
laugh.gif
, enough said. We have a wholly incompetent management, hopefully Lacob and co. can make the right moves that can get us in the playoffs and maybe beyond. '07 was nice, but unfortunately they blew it up and couldn't build off of it. I do think with the right moves the next few offseasons, they could have a bright future.

2) SF 49ers- Last ten years have been
30t6p3b.gif
, including that QB decision in 2005 which set our franchise back when we picked Alex Smith instead of Aaron Rodgers. With Harbaugh, there is hope that he can turn them around.

3) Cal Bears football- Haven't had a good QB since Rodgers
ohwell.gif
, and they've choked lots of big games recently
frown.gif
. But with all these Cal pros doing well, and with the new stadium hopefully more better recruits come in; there's been some nice recruiting classes so hopefully they can find a way to contend for the Rose Bowl again.

1) GS Warriors-
laugh.gif
, enough said. We have a wholly incompetent management, hopefully Lacob and co. can make the right moves that can get us in the playoffs and maybe beyond. '07 was nice, but unfortunately they blew it up and couldn't build off of it. I do think with the right moves the next few offseasons, they could have a bright future.

2) SF 49ers- Last ten years have been
30t6p3b.gif
, including that QB decision in 2005 which set our franchise back when we picked Alex Smith instead of Aaron Rodgers. With Harbaugh, there is hope that he can turn them around.

ohwell.gif
frown.gif
. But with all these Cal pros doing well, and with the new stadium hopefully more better recruits come in; there's been some nice recruiting classes so hopefully they can find a way to contend for the Rose Bowl again.

Been a loyal DMV-area fan for about 20 years.

Wizards/Bullets
Orioles

Good times.
indifferent.gif
At least i'll always have FC Barcelona.
pimp.gif

Been a loyal DMV-area fan for about 20 years.

Wizards/Bullets
Orioles

Good times.
indifferent.gif
At least i'll always have FC Barcelona.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Watch your mouth.
What? I've been a Wildcat fan for longer than you have. I have seen some very rough years but I still continue to support my team.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Watch your mouth.
What? I've been a Wildcat fan for longer than you have. I have seen some very rough years but I still continue to support my team.

Originally Posted by acidicality

ohwell.gif
frown.gif
Word. I have been a Bears fan since moving to the Bay and we've taken some big L's recently. So close and yet so far...

Originally Posted by acidicality

ohwell.gif
frown.gif
Word. I have been a Bears fan since moving to the Bay and we've taken some big L's recently. So close and yet so far...

Back
Top Bottom