Fans Talking Crazy When Their Team Win Or Become Good. Unaprecciation

Originally Posted by Man E

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

My dude wouldn't slap someone playing hot hands.
laugh.gif

Before i start the roast. 

Is this you http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1646010068

roll.gif
That's too funny man.  Just typed in Seymore Cake into the FB search and the polar opposite popped up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

"The Knicks are back!" what does that even mean?

No really someone help me out.
nerd.gif
how are they back? they were never there to be begin with.... and they still arent "back"

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

"The Knicks are back!" what does that even mean?

No really someone help me out.
nerd.gif
how are they back? they were never there to be begin with.... and they still arent "back"

lol at giants fans popping outta nowhere. im pretty sure we had official season threads the last several years. and no giants fan on here was claiming dynasty.

lol at giants fans popping outta nowhere. im pretty sure we had official season threads the last several years. and no giants fan on here was claiming dynasty.

My San Francisco Giants won the word series it's not like we got lebron or bosh, If you ever watched a sf giant game in sf you would know we have a huge fan base. Slot of nt's here are from the bay so sf giant or oakland A's fans

My San Francisco Giants won the word series it's not like we got lebron or bosh, If you ever watched a sf giant game in sf you would know we have a huge fan base. Slot of nt's here are from the bay so sf giant or oakland A's fans

laugh.gif
@ slap Cake and his replies.

@+%# the Bulls and Cake when he on his Bulls fan shh

I agree with everything Mo said on the 1st page
pimp.gif
Knicks!

laugh.gif
@ slap Cake and his replies.

@+%# the Bulls and Cake when he on his Bulls fan shh

I agree with everything Mo said on the 1st page
pimp.gif
Knicks!