Fanta in United States Unappreciated vol. I'm Insulted

Originally Posted by jumpman247

So Fanta is basically a drink of the Nazi, it's the VW of soda's?
Fanta originated when a trading ban was placed on Nazi Germany by the Allies during World War II. The Coca-Cola GmbH, therefore was not able to import the syrup needed to produce Coca-Cola in Germany. As a result, Max Keith, the man in charge of Coca-Cola's operations in Germany during the Second World War, decided to create a new product for the German market, using only ingredients available in Germany at the time, including whey and pomace – the "leftovers of leftovers", as Keith later recalled. The name was the result of a brief brainstorming session, which started with Keith exhorting his team to "use their imagination" ("Fantasie" in German), to which one of his salesmen, Joe Knipp, immediately retorted "Fanta!".

so says wikipedia

Originally Posted by jumpman247

So Fanta is basically a drink of the Nazi, it's the VW of soda's?
Fanta originated when a trading ban was placed on Nazi Germany by the Allies during World War II. The Coca-Cola GmbH, therefore was not able to import the syrup needed to produce Coca-Cola in Germany. As a result, Max Keith, the man in charge of Coca-Cola's operations in Germany during the Second World War, decided to create a new product for the German market, using only ingredients available in Germany at the time, including whey and pomace – the "leftovers of leftovers", as Keith later recalled. The name was the result of a brief brainstorming session, which started with Keith exhorting his team to "use their imagination" ("Fantasie" in German), to which one of his salesmen, Joe Knipp, immediately retorted "Fanta!".

so says wikipedia

coke in jamaica
pimp.gif

i knew it...i remember fanta in korea being really good. over here i thought it wasn't as good cause i was older but dammit i knew it

i knew it...i remember fanta in korea being really good. over here i thought it wasn't as good cause i was older but dammit i knew it

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Been abroad in Spain for the last month and change. I had forgotten how delicious Fanta is. In particular orange Fanta. I knew that American fanta was bad but I didn't realize how bad it was in comparison. Got some today with my sandwich from Subways and I'm damn near ready to dump this mess
tired.gif
Why do they continue to insult our sense of taste with this carbonated Tang?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
But i thought they all tasted the same guess not thats a good random fact
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Been abroad in Spain for the last month and change. I had forgotten how delicious Fanta is. In particular orange Fanta. I knew that American fanta was bad but I didn't realize how bad it was in comparison. Got some today with my sandwich from Subways and I'm damn near ready to dump this mess
tired.gif
Why do they continue to insult our sense of taste with this carbonated Tang?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
But i thought they all tasted the same guess not thats a good random fact
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom