Fantasy Factory new season TONIGHT 4/4 10:30EST BIG BLACK IS BACK

EDIT: New season starts tonight 10:30est. 4/4/11

checked out Rob's site and seen Big Black was shown on his site and he seems to be all over the new season of Fantasy Factory.
pimp.gif

http://remotecontrol.mtv.com/2011/03/01/big-black-is-back-at-rob-dyrdeks-fantasy-factory/

jc_mtv_shot_07_046.jpg

IMG_5066.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

224653811.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

thread saver if already posted
wink.gif

2e5ma01.jpg

edit clip from new season
Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory - MTV Shows

they didn't stop being friends. dude had a daughter and moved his fam to texas (jeebus knows why anybody would want to move to texas on purpose)

they didn't stop being friends. dude had a daughter and moved his fam to texas (jeebus knows why anybody would want to move to texas on purpose)

I didn't know that they weren't friends before, I thought Rob just had to quit the show because he needed to focus on his daughter.

His secretary could get some serious work though
devil.gif

I didn't know that they weren't friends before, I thought Rob just had to quit the show because he needed to focus on his daughter.

His secretary could get some serious work though
devil.gif

Don't think they were ever not friend, BB left to take care of his fam and take time to raise his daughter. His secretary would get seriously worked 
devil.gif

Don't think they were ever not friend, BB left to take care of his fam and take time to raise his daughter. His secretary would get seriously worked 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by bruce negro

His secretary could get  use some serious work though  on her face

Originally Posted by bruce negro

His secretary could get  use some serious work though  on her face

Back
Top Bottom