Fantasy Football!!!

Is a Yahoo! league better than an ESPN one? Which one should i start? i have never done Yahoo! I have done ESPN for like 4 years running and its great neverhad a problem

Yahoo is just more organized.. and it's easier to keep track of.

And is this a PPR league? Also, what are the details on the scoring?

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

PPR league.... what is that? but scoring is customized based on performance. I tweaked it a little from the default but I will take suggestions on everyaspect of the league creation process

Originally Posted by Buddha with Blazers

PPR league.... what is that? but scoring is customized based on performance. I tweaked it a little from the default but I will take suggestions on every aspect of the league creation process
Points per reception league. I like it, but I'm not sure if everyone else does. Have you sent out the invites yet? I didn't get anythingin my email.

Originally Posted by Buddha with Blazers

PPR league.... what is that? but scoring is customized based on performance. I tweaked it a little from the default but I will take suggestions on every aspect of the league creation process
Points per reception league. I like it, but I'm not sure if everyone else does. Have you sent out the invites yet? I didn't get anything in my email.

yeah its PPR. Its not a whole lot but its enough to change the flow of a game. but i am willing to change the scoring if enough people object

Scoring seems good, except you should make it so a running TD and passing TD are both worth 6 points.
And what's up with the draft order
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Edit:
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
at the defensive scoring. -7 points if they allow 500 yards?
Looks like I'm not going to be starting a defense all year
grin.gif

Scoring seems good, except you should make it so a running TD and passing TD are both worth 6 points.
And what's up with the draft order
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Edit:
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
at the defensive scoring. -7 points if they allow 500 yards?
Looks like I'm not going to be starting a defense all year
grin.gif

the draft order will change. it is set up the way i put u in the system. imma do a random draft order once everyone signs up. and hopefully no defense gives up500 total yards if they do they shouldn't be your starting defense anyways

Just to let everyone who joined know the draft day is set. It seems like the best day to hold it for everyone. Imma randomize the draft order this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom