Fashion Trends That Need To Be Resurrected? Vol: Goggles

I will never wear jean shorts again in my life. Denim in the summer is not comfortable.

I still wear jerseys though, rocked my gretzky joint a few weeks back at a concert

so.........why don't y'all just buy these things and wear them yourself right now?

They need dat cosign.

Honestly whenever i think about old stuff that I used to like and would wear today I just search ebay for it in a size that coordinates with what I wear now. Usually doesnt cost me much so even if i get it and I end up thinking it looks goofy i'm not really losing out on anything. People are too worried about going out in public and having strangers judge them.

Funny, I was thinking about motocross jerseys a couple days ago and thought it would be dope to rock em.

The Black designers era needs to comeback man I remember during my HIGH SCHOOL & COLLEGE yrs (00'-08') brands like LEVI was being sold in SEARS now Levi is in every Urban Store..This era of fashsion is plain weird & corny

hqdefault.jpg

the matching denim hook up needs to come back.

i couldn't be told anything in 99/00 when i wore these my freshman year of high school

[COLOR=#red]I was like 11/12 when my momma bought me this joint.. spent like 250 bones, felt like I was walking on air when I first threw that **** on with the white tee underneath [/COLOR] :lol: :pimp:

SON. I remember having da 2 piece with a white tee and some fresh all white 1's...

Da denim used to murder my sock liners, b.

Denim suits with the Timb's used to be doing it. I remember I used to iron my stuff on the regular. I would be walking through the hallways with limited mobility, but it didn't even matter.

late 80's bobby brown'esque dress shoes with the chrome tips. (dressing better)
Tucked in polo shirts or button ups with shorts slightly baggy (grand puba)
hippie daishikis with birks or flojos and rasta belts (pm dawn, arrested development)
Flight jumpsuits (canabis, dmx)

:lol:  At people who follow trends 

I AM A LEADER

I make my own trends 

Same here man I'm tired of just rockin & collecting retro sneakers..I just starting searching for old school BALLYS from the 80's I been pretty sucessful in finding & copping..I was always a fan of BALLYS as a kid coming up in the early 90's but of course I couldn't afford them, they didn't make them in kids sizes & even if they did moms wasn't buying them..lol My brother had a few pairs & I always wanted some of the ones SLICK RICK, DANA DANE & DOUG E. FRESH so I started looking & I came up on these 2 pairs...
View media item 933274View media item 933275View media item 933277Sometimes you can't wait for the media & rappers to make something cool again..Its really up to us regular folks cause most rappers from the 80's & 90's got their fashion trend from the streets..

I kind of did like those shiny material fubu jerseys honestly, just too afraid of getting roasted when I was younger. I wonder if I could find some online and customize them joints with a non baggy fit.

Back
Top Bottom