Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

Lety being alive is cool and all, but if he leaves the hot *** chick from the last one for her, I will be highly upset lol. 

Wouldnt mind if they forget that straight to dvd quality tokyo drift

I saw it about 2 years ago wasnt eem impressed, glad i never saw it in theaters.

Please. To this day they still haven't topped the races or cars in TD. There's hardly any racing anymore.
Movie was some straight to dvd **** especially with the main characters acting

If youre into the whole jdm or whatever car scene then i see why you like this movie. And the movies are not about the racing, i didnt even mention the racing or cars in my post

I saw it about 2 years ago wasnt eem impressed, glad i never saw it in theaters.

Please. To this day they still haven't topped the races or cars in TD. There's hardly any racing anymore.

If youre into the whole jdm or whatever car scene then i see why you like this movie. And the movies are not about the racing, i didnt even mention the racing or cars in my post

Yea but if you go into any F&F film looking for a deep and riveting tales with evolving characters.....thats kinda your fault.

Its a popcorn flick. Just something to hold your attention for a few hours.

Yea but if you go into any F&F film looking for a deep and riveting tales with evolving characters.....thats kinda your fault.

Its a popcorn flick. Just something to hold your attention for a few hours.

I like the other films, just can't watch tokyo drift in its entirely it's bad. really bad.

The Fast movies aren't about street racing anymore which was why Fast Five was so well received

From the first one (from memory) at the beginning when Paul walker first interacts with everyone

"You want a sandwich take your *** to fatburger"
"I like the tuna"
"******** no one likes the tuna" (fight breaks out)

"I do"

How the hell does that start a fight? :rofl:

Here’s the official synopsis for Fast & Furious 6:

Since Dom (Diesel) and Brian’s (Walker) Rio heist toppled a kingpin’s empire and left their crew with $100 million, our heroes have scattered across the globe. But their inability to return home and living forever on the lam have left their lives incomplete.

Meanwhile, Hobbs (Johnson) has been tracking an organization of lethally skilled mercenary drivers across 12 countries, whose mastermind (Evans) is aided by a ruthless second-in-command revealed to be the love Dom thought was dead, Letty (Rodriguez). The only way to stop the criminal outfit is to outmatch them at street level, so Hobbs asks Dom to assemble his elite team in London. Payment? Full pardons for all of them so they can return home and make their families whole again.

they teamed up, gonna be the ****! :pimp:

These are basically the Ocean's movies with better cars and less dialogue. Group of thieves with unique skillsets setting up jobs and taking down dudes dirtier than they are.

And it works just fine. How many more street races do ya'll need to see? :lol:

All of you seen the mini movie Los Bandoleros right? Basically with Dom and Letty in DR chillin and whatnot.

Made me like The Alchemist - Hold You Down song even more.
pimp.gif

drifting isnt facing...

and the cars were trash

a long with the actiing

:rofl: Oh word? I guess D.K. and Sean were driving cars for fun then. Didn't matter who finished first, because it wasn't a race either time.

:rolleyes

The casting of the main character in TD was horrible, That guy's accent :smh:

All of you seen the mini movie Los Bandoleros right? Basically with Dom and Letty in DR chillin and whatnot.

Made me like The Alchemist - Hold You Down song even more. :pimp:

cheeks :pimp:

drifting isnt facing...

and the cars were trash

a long with the actiing

cmon son really? trash tho? >D

I'm saying. Veilside RX7, legendary. The Z's were great, an Evo converted to RWD, and a S15 with an RB swap. Then the Mustang at the end with that same RB swap. Viper vs. '71 Monte Carlo in the beginning.

They knew their cars in that one. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom