Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

eek.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif

Got All 5 on DVD, cant wait for this one! , on a side note, im still wondering where Leon is! . I remember towards the end of TheFastandTheFurious, Dom told Brian that "Letty and Leon are long gonee". Maybe Leon is out there with Letty pulling off heists in Berlin lol.

Plot Synopsis:

“Since Dom (Vin Diesel) and Brian’s (Paul Walker) Rio heist toppled a kingpin’s empire and left their crew with $100 million, our heroes have scattered across the globe. But their inability to return home and living forever on the lam have left their lives incomplete.
Meanwhile, Hobbs (Dwayne Johnson) has been tracking an organization of lethally skilled mercenary drivers across 12 countries, whose mastermind (Luke Evans) is aided by a ruthless second-in-command revealed to be the love Dom thought was dead, Letty (Michelle Rodriguez). The only way to stop the criminal outfit is to outmatch them at street level, so Hobbs asks Dom to assemble his elite team in London. Payment? Full pardons for all of them so they can return home and make their families whole again.

Last edited:
So they're teaming up with the Rock, ay?.. Interesting..

Sounds like this will be the last one too?

I'm around 95% confident this one will gross at least 175 million domestically, and hit 500 million total worldwide.

Fast Five was 626 million total, 200 million domestic.

No reason to doubt this can't match the last.

I'm looking forward to this movie. Didn't the cast sign on to do a couple more movies? The last two films were really good.

7 is guaranteed. Lin can do whatever he wants at this point.

Yup. Him and Vin Diesel turning this into a heist style series saved the F&F franchise and probably solidified it as a generally great series of movies.

7 will most definitely follow Tokyo Drift. Hell, this one will probably segway and allude to Han's fate.

I just saw a bootleg of the trailer that hit the net today (horrible quality, the audio is better than the vid quality), I'm not sure if it'll be the same as the Super Bowl spot. Its about a minute long and man...the scale of the movie is gonna be HUGE, even just based on the trailer it looked like FastFive on steriods.

I'm excited :smokin . Can't wait to see the HD quality on Sunday

It was on that "vk.com/fastfivemovie" fan site that some pics in this thread were from, but you have to be a member to watch. Like I said, quality is BUNS so trust me though guys, wait til sunday.

Last edited:

:pimp:

That's the BenSopra kit btw. Saw somewhere that it costs $50k for the kit.

Clip of a red one in the same kit:

Last edited:
Yup. Him and Vin Diesel turning this into a heist style series saved the F&F franchise and probably solidified it as a generally great series of movies.

7 will most definitely follow Tokyo Drift. Hell, this one will probably segway and allude to Han's fate.

hmm...maybe the crew heads to tokyo to avenge Han by taking on/robbing the yakuza? incorporate a little bit of drifting into the plot and it could work. as long as lucas black's country *** and lame bow wow are nowhere near this movie :lol:

hmm...maybe the crew heads to tokyo to avenge Han by taking on/robbing the yakuza? incorporate a little bit of drifting into the plot and it could work. as long as lucas black's country *** and lame bow wow are nowhere near this movie :lol:

word. it would be aware that they are milking the franchise at that point tho. i understand 7 to be the last.

Plot Synopsis:
“Since Dom (Vin Diesel) and Brian’s (Paul Walker) Rio heist toppled a kingpin’s empire and left their crew with $100 million, our heroes have scattered across the globe. But their inability to return home and living forever on the lam have left their lives incomplete.
Meanwhile, Hobbs (Dwayne Johnson) has been tracking an organization of lethally skilled mercenary drivers across 12 countries, whose mastermind (Luke Evans) is aided by a ruthless second-in-command revealed to be the love Dom thought was dead, Letty (Michelle Rodriguez). The only way to stop the criminal outfit is to outmatch them at street level, so Hobbs asks Dom to assemble his elite team in London. Payment? Full pardons for all of them so they can return home and make their families whole again.

:wow: :wow: :nthat:

Letty... :evil:

tokyo drift was one of my favorites actually

For me? Only cause of DK's chick... i always thought she was bad. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom