Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Fast & FuriousFranchise ExploringCharlize Theron-Fronted Cipher Spin-Off

While the Fast & Furious franchise has developed into a money-making machine, it's also begun building a wider cinematic universe, launching spin-offs including this year's Dwayne Johnson/Jason Statham-led Hobbs & Shaw. Squirreled away in a The Hollywood Reporter story about legal battles between studio Universal and longtime Fast producer Neal Moritz is mention of the company exploring another avenue: a film featuring Charlize Theron's villainous Cipher.

While the Fast & Furious franchise has developed into a money-making machine, it's also begun building a wider cinematic universe, launching spin-offs including this year's Dwayne Johnson/Jason Statham-led Hobbs & Shaw. Squirreled away in a The Hollywood Reporter story about legal battles between studio Universal and longtime Fast producer Neal Moritz is mention of the company exploring another avenue: a film featuring Charlize Theron's villainous Cipher.

I totally get the Hobbs and Shaw spinoff. I have no idea what a Cipher plot would be, or why anyone would care. :lol:

theron is why i'd care but maybe rocky suggested it to piss tyrese off :lol:

Well yeah, I would be a fan if she was cleaned up, Atomic Blonde lookin version, but not the dreads Cipher lookin version.

I like your theory about floating it just to upset Tyrese tho. :lol:

Cipher origin story/prequel, then lead into the next FF where they find her hiding and go head to head again

Pushing things.. I could see a movie with Nathalie Emmanuel with like ludacris thrown in

But don't know if I see any of em being a pull solo wise outside of what they're trying with rock and statham.. and even that I wanna see how it'll play out box office wise

330.gif

tyrese not on this one? figure dude would be the first one to talk about that he has started filming :lol:

Ummmmmm what?!?

This got anything to do with voltron, cause I want a voltron movie

But not with tyrese in it.. also should do ff/transformers crossover just because

Back
Top Bottom