Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

The Main Villain reveal better be Cyborg Jesse with Leon. That's the only logical place this franchise can go after what I just saw there:lol:
Nah we need Cyborg Johnny Tran, I need to hear him yell "Toretto!" in robotic autotune.

They went there.:wow: :rofl:

That roll at the end of the trailer.:rofl:

1618418085531.gif

Straight I forgot if Hahn was making a come back. Fells like it already happened.

The OG is the best followed by Fast Five everything else is a blur to me :lol:
Back in my DVD buying days (early 00's right up to early 10's) I had the first three and not ashamed to say I've seen 2fast and Tokyo Drift my fair share also. Though yea I kind of remember F&F as it was the real return of Dom then F5 as it was Rock's debut but 6-8 are a blur for me. Thinking of doing a rewatch of the series before 9 drops.

The OG is the best followed by Fast Five everything else is a blur to me :lol:
That's really about it, 1 and 5 are the only really possibly good ones, 2 and 3 are atleast fun, cool lil TNT watches, 6 and everything after is just AJPOSIEDKJFPOAQ SDHOIAHJSVDNJVOAHSDFOPIHAWPSEIJFAPSOJDVPANVPLAKJESDPIFJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's really about it, 1 and 5 are the only really possibly good ones, 2 and 3 are atleast fun, cool lil TNT watches, 6 and everything after is just AJPOSIEDKJFPOAQ SDHOIAHJSVDNJVOAHSDFOPIHAWPSEIJFAPSOJDVPANVPLAKJESDPIFJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You could take any random parts from any of those movies and put them together and it would still make sense for some reason. There’s no real plot or meaning to any of these movies past the two you mentioned

Back
Top Bottom