Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Just finished watching.. If people didn't enjoy it, they can't be fans of the series

Not sure where I read it on nt, but I completely agree with what someone said.. When they had the 'meet up' scene it was pretty sad how few there were

Then need to bring don Omar and tago back.. Or recruit Shane black.. Hell even bow wow and the Tokyo drift chick

TD is 
pimp.gif
 Gonna watch 4 in the morning

Word, it was pretty good. I was having a Fast marathon and I completely forgot about Tokyo Drift and when I watched it, I read the reviews after. And noticed a lot of people throwing shade towards it. 

Word, it was pretty good. I was having a Fast marathon and I completely forgot about Tokyo Drift and when I watched it, I read the reviews after. And noticed a lot of people throwing shade towards it. 

The first F&F movie captured the underground racing feel pretty good, but TD really got that Drifting thing down. I remember watching that movie, along with Initial D, so many times during that time.

Here we go

Problems with TD:

1. High school kid looks like a 40 year old man
2. Bow wow
3. Yakuza, for whatever reason, lifts death sentence because of racing
4. Han sucks, yes, sucks
5. Wabaki
6. Bow wow
7. where's ......... Anyone good for the last movies??
8. Dylan
9. Bow wow

To be fair, and I absolutely HATE Bow Wow, he was actually way more tolerable than Tyrese originally was in 2F2F. Not F5/6/7 Tyrese but 2F2F Tyrese :lol:

Neela is bae status. Da chin of iron, dem broad shoulders :pimp:

Chin that makes Eva Mendez shake her head

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom