Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

I would say it saved everyone else's but the rock's, Ramsay and Charlize

Everyone else's careers were definitely on the downside of things

The rock was taking a Kevin hart type approach to things where dude was doing any and everything.. but this definitely cemented him on another level

But only a couple of them really could succeed outside of this.. and don't think Vin is one of them, outside voice work.. although he was pushing hard for inhumans when that was supposed to be a movie

Michelle Rodriguez gets some stuff here and there, like those resident evil movies

I think Vin could survive. He has a little following. He probably would focus more on the Riddick stuff.

GOTG, dude says 3 words and is never actually seen

Dude is just replaying his past hits with that Xander cage crap.. also did a riddick movie.. what about that witch hunter movie

Diesel, Rock, Charlize, and Statham are all action stars still.  That Atomic blonde action movie Charlize got coming out looks good btw

^ I assume both only got brought back because of the success of FF.. just replaying the hits

Riddick made less that 100 mill.. and last witch hunter made less than 150 on a 90 mill budget

Diesel, Rock, Charlize, and Statham are all action stars still.  That Atomic blonde action movie Charlize got coming out looks good btw

Charlize is the easiest to envision outside of FF existing.. she just had the mad max movie and has other stuff going plus she's a legit actress

Statham' career was on the down side from where he had been.. but he would get work, just not great work

Rock would get steady work, then maybe he gets a superhero something.. could easily see him locking onto something Batista style

That's my point with statham.. he would have settled into a certain type of career, which is far from his guy ritchie days or even the part 1s in those series

Like the last crank move made 30 mill.. movie with jlo made under 50.. hit man movie with Ben foster made 76

I know this is meaningless but It was funny how outclassed any actor that was in a scene with Charlize was.
Especially next to vin.

I was just laughing every scene they were in together, because her acting was top notch and effortless meanwhile you could tell how hard Vin was trying to get those tears out and act super upset :rofl:

Charlize is a gawd level actress, she was a perfect villain.
Statham was dope AF too, his performance was somewhat underrated.

I think they took F8 to a whole different level

I forgot dude was a rapper until you said his name lol

I honestly been thinking of him as Tej [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Man now that you mention it, I also forgot that Roman is a singer IRL. Lol damn, they still doing well for not having an active music career (that I know of)

Last edited:
Maybe I missed but didn't Cipher reveal Elena and Dom's kid after he stole the **** from Hobbs and Crew instead of before? If so what was the initial cause for him to be flip? Her simply saying "I got dirt on you" don't seem like enough

yeah he did, he dubbed being on part 2.

he should've begggggggggged to be back.

Yep cause he wanted to focus on more serious movies. Enter Ludacris

Vin is a solid actor. The artistic/serious joints he tried to do during this period weren't bad. The fast franchise just doesn't really require your best. It's just goofy fun and they know it. Like they make sure they pen in something unbelievable for Dom in every movie like a running joke now. :lol: my son flew in like he was in the batmobile and redirected a missile that took out all the bad guys with one shot.

Maybe I missed but didn't Cipher reveal Elena and Dom's kid after he stole the **** from Hobbs and Crew instead of before? If so what was the initial cause for him to be flip? Her simply saying "I got dirt on you" don't seem like enough

I assume it was just a picture of them holding Elena, then the big blow was once he was on the plane showing him the baby.

Back
Top Bottom