Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

You're right. I think he has a smaller role though. I can't remember. I'm too hungover

:lol: :smh: ANOTHER F&F in LA? Ridiculous there's already been 2 there. They need to film somewhere else. What's going on with Lucas back in Tokyo? Don't let me down Universal

laugh.gif
mean.gif
ANOTHER F&F in LA? Ridiculous there's already been 2 there. They need to film somewhere else. What's going on with Lucas back in Tokyo? Don't let me down Universal
Really? Where was the second one in LA?

Really? Where was the second one in LA?

fast and furious, i believe

besides, LA is home. and it follows the plot, at the end of 6 they were finally able to go home to LA. and now, statham is hunting them. so maybe it starts off in LA and then moves to tokyo, with a back and forth chase throughout asia between them or something.

fast and furious, i believe

besides, LA is home. and it follows the plot, at the end of 6 they were finally able to go home to LA. and now, statham is hunting them. so maybe it starts off in LA and then moves to tokyo, with a back and forth chase throughout asia between them or something.
ahhhhhh...you're right....#4 was in LA...damn mondays

Just keep in mind that the movie will most likely begin in LA. Vin Diesel already stated during press for FF6 that this thing is going global once again, "“We have a stint in Tokyo and there is the Middle East next, that could be interesting.”

They're also filming in Atlanta and shooting at Pikes Peak in Denver, where those set pics posted above were from. Locations are being set up right now, but filming officially commences this Wednesday.

Just keep in mind that the movie will most likely begin in LA. Vin Diesel already stated during press for FF6 that this thing is going global once again, "“We have a stint in Tokyo and there is the Middle East next, that could be interesting.”

They're also filming in Atlanta and shooting at Pikes Peak in Denver, where those set pics posted above were from. Locations are being set up right now, but filming officially commences this Wednesday.
so they start or finish???????

Is Han going to be in it?
Hans' death plays a role in the film, this takes place after Tokyo Drift. Speaking of Tokyo Drift (which is my favorite F&F), please let those cast members come back, Lucas and Nathalie Kelley.

Oh right, I totally forgot about the end credits scene with han and jason statham. Haha

Last edited:
damn who next arnold swartchenegger????

no i didnt even attempt to spell it right :lol:

Last edited:
Holy smokes, I just googled to see what I could find on Kurt Rusell's character....

Collider, reported, that Russell will play JESSE's father and he would team up with Ian Shaw to seek revenge on Dom. However, there were also reports that Kurt might not appear til the end of 7 or not even at all and will be the main bad guy of 8.

Another tidbit from Vin Diesel.

FF8 will be akin to "Escape from New York", I haven't seen that joint since I was little, so I don't know what he's talking about :lol:

More set pics: https://www.facebook.com/velozesefuriosos7?fref=ts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom