Fast Five Movie April 29th vol. The Rock vs Vin Diesel

Originally Posted by thebeaner99

They need to stop making these movies...so annoying

how are they annoying if they are good? sound like a hater because i doubt you even watched it.

caught it tonight and i loved it. great movie, rock was not that bad in it even though he didnt do too much. nice dodge SRT chargers and even challenger
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
after the credits was awesome, glad i caught that the other day from a member on here otherwise i probably would have left
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thebeaner99

They need to stop making these movies...so annoying

how are they annoying if they are good? sound like a hater because i doubt you even watched it.

caught it tonight and i loved it. great movie, rock was not that bad in it even though he didnt do too much. nice dodge SRT chargers and even challenger
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
after the credits was awesome, glad i caught that the other day from a member on here otherwise i probably would have left
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

just came back from the theater.

mind = blown...especially the ending credits.

so do you recommend watching the 3rd one to fully understand the series?? i just can't bring myself to watch it.

nope, the order the story goes, as of right now is 1,2,4, and 5.  But if you've watched 4 and 5, there's big surprise for you in Tokyo Drift that I won't bother spoiling for you

so do you recommend watching the 3rd one to fully understand the series?? i just can't bring myself to watch it.

nope, the order the story goes, as of right now is 1,2,4, and 5.  But if you've watched 4 and 5, there's big surprise for you in Tokyo Drift that I won't bother spoiling for you

3rd one does nothing for the series, all different characters except for Han. This movie pretty much showed how Han had money to spend in tokyo drift
laugh.gif
the whole time im like how is this dude paid with all these cars? now with fast five, it showed how he got the 10 or so mill to move on to Tokyo

3rd one does nothing for the series, all different characters except for Han. This movie pretty much showed how Han had money to spend in tokyo drift
laugh.gif
the whole time im like how is this dude paid with all these cars? now with fast five, it showed how he got the 10 or so mill to move on to Tokyo

Charger cop race/red light scene was cheesy for one reason..

Lord knows cop cars aren't manual lol

Charger cop race/red light scene was cheesy for one reason..

Lord knows cop cars aren't manual lol

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Amazing. I loved it. I really liked how Scream 4 came back, but this is genius compared to that. They squeezed everything good out of those four movies into this, and then killed all the action scenes.
I ain't even mad that they stole on every movie that wasn't nailed down.
laugh.gif
Ocean's 11, Bourne Ultimatum, Black Hawk Down, Bad Boys 2, The Rundown, themselves. I thought Fast and Furious was the best this series could do.

Son...the Rock was in it. Not Dwayne Johnson, that nanny tooth fairy $*$%! who killed wrestling forever. And not that chump who tricked me into Doom, Southland Tales and Faster. The Walking Tall, Rundown, PEDs Brahma Bull Rock came through!

Basically my 2001 self had a seizure by the end of the movie, and I will be seeing every single sequel in theaters. I don't care if they make 5 more. I don't care if half of them aren't as good. They get it. They get what's a joke about the series, they get what's bad-$@$, they get what's clever and they understand what people want from it. When that first scene happens and they say there were no casualties, everyone laughed in the theater and I feel like that was on purpose for once.

They weren't ******ed jokes like the second one or give up on those jokes like the third or take themselves too serious like the fourth. Perfect blend...except it's been a long time, Jordana starting to fall off. Get that chick a tuna sandwich, stat.

Han was the man. Lowkey, he did more with less than anyone else. His girl 
eek.gif
. I mean her whole role was that bikini, but I ain't setting the bar high, 
grin.gif
 Tyrese and Ludacris...these are the only roles you should ever do for the length of your careers. Tego and Rico had me dying. Tego looking like Bubbs from The Wire got a meal. 
laugh.gif
 They rolled so deep, it was stupid, but somehow every single person in that movie came with something.

I'd almost see it again, but why ruin the freshness. I'm just mad this movie gave me hope for film this year. If this can be that good...we'll see.

And yeah, I'm mad that I'm gonna end up seeing every Transformers movie in theaters. I liked the first one, just the second
sick.gif
 ...but it's about to be shame on me. That boa conskyscraperbot got me. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Amazing. I loved it. I really liked how Scream 4 came back, but this is genius compared to that. They squeezed everything good out of those four movies into this, and then killed all the action scenes.
I ain't even mad that they stole on every movie that wasn't nailed down.
laugh.gif
Ocean's 11, Bourne Ultimatum, Black Hawk Down, Bad Boys 2, The Rundown, themselves. I thought Fast and Furious was the best this series could do.

Son...the Rock was in it. Not Dwayne Johnson, that nanny tooth fairy $*$%! who killed wrestling forever. And not that chump who tricked me into Doom, Southland Tales and Faster. The Walking Tall, Rundown, PEDs Brahma Bull Rock came through!

Basically my 2001 self had a seizure by the end of the movie, and I will be seeing every single sequel in theaters. I don't care if they make 5 more. I don't care if half of them aren't as good. They get it. They get what's a joke about the series, they get what's bad-$@$, they get what's clever and they understand what people want from it. When that first scene happens and they say there were no casualties, everyone laughed in the theater and I feel like that was on purpose for once.

They weren't ******ed jokes like the second one or give up on those jokes like the third or take themselves too serious like the fourth. Perfect blend...except it's been a long time, Jordana starting to fall off. Get that chick a tuna sandwich, stat.

Han was the man. Lowkey, he did more with less than anyone else. His girl 
eek.gif
. I mean her whole role was that bikini, but I ain't setting the bar high, 
grin.gif
 Tyrese and Ludacris...these are the only roles you should ever do for the length of your careers. Tego and Rico had me dying. Tego looking like Bubbs from The Wire got a meal. 
laugh.gif
 They rolled so deep, it was stupid, but somehow every single person in that movie came with something.

I'd almost see it again, but why ruin the freshness. I'm just mad this movie gave me hope for film this year. If this can be that good...we'll see.

And yeah, I'm mad that I'm gonna end up seeing every Transformers movie in theaters. I liked the first one, just the second
sick.gif
 ...but it's about to be shame on me. That boa conskyscraperbot got me. 
eek.gif

It was a great movie to me 
pimp.gif

A lot of quotes, especially the ones from the earlier sequels:you hungry?"
laugh.gif
..and the action was
eek.gif

It was a great movie to me 
pimp.gif

A lot of quotes, especially the ones from the earlier sequels:you hungry?"
laugh.gif
..and the action was
eek.gif

just watched this..... it was a DOPE movie..

this director Justin lin REALLY and I mean REALLY knows who to cast for the female roles
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just watched this..... it was a DOPE movie..

this director Justin lin REALLY and I mean REALLY knows who to cast for the female roles
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Just came from the movie

I thought it was good

If you havent seen all the Fast & Furious movies I suggest you watch those in order before you watch this one so you wont be lost

Spoiler [+]
My guess for Fast 6 is she was never killed but kidnapped and had to keep low key and is now in need of money in exchange for her freedom
Spoiler [+]
Also to add on to that...if you notice, Han is in Berlin when he is driving the LFA at the end. No doubt we can assume that he had some part in the job that Letty was involved in. I'm sure we all thought it was awkward of Dom to be randomly placed at the end of Tokyo Drift. NOW after seeing Fast Five, we can assume that he is there to locate the whereabouts of Letty, since he probably somehow caught wind that she is still alive. But we all know that Han died. With that in mind, I can see part 6 being revolved around finding Letty and Dom is going to somehow team up with Sean (protagonist of Tokyo Drift) to look for her, hence getting his attention at the end.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Just came from the movie

I thought it was good

If you havent seen all the Fast & Furious movies I suggest you watch those in order before you watch this one so you wont be lost

Spoiler [+]
My guess for Fast 6 is she was never killed but kidnapped and had to keep low key and is now in need of money in exchange for her freedom
Spoiler [+]
Also to add on to that...if you notice, Han is in Berlin when he is driving the LFA at the end. No doubt we can assume that he had some part in the job that Letty was involved in. I'm sure we all thought it was awkward of Dom to be randomly placed at the end of Tokyo Drift. NOW after seeing Fast Five, we can assume that he is there to locate the whereabouts of Letty, since he probably somehow caught wind that she is still alive. But we all know that Han died. With that in mind, I can see part 6 being revolved around finding Letty and Dom is going to somehow team up with Sean (protagonist of Tokyo Drift) to look for her, hence getting his attention at the end.

First time I've ever been completely BORED by a movie packed with action.
The whole thing was stupid and predictable. I never watched any of the movies from the F&F franchise, and now I'm glad I didn't.
Not to mention my theater experience was the worst ever, I won't get into that though because I'll probably get banned.

But overall I give this movie 4/10.

The whole thing was stupid and predictable. I never watched any of the movies from the F&F franchise, and now I'm glad I didn't.
Not to mention my theater experience was the worst ever, I won't get into that though because I'll probably get banned.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

go kill yourself
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom