Fast Five Movie April 29th vol. The Rock vs Vin Diesel

Just saw 5 and I was very pleased. The Fast series, no matter what you say about being unrealistic, always proves to be very entertaining. I'm a fan.

Having said that, I'm kinda confused on what's going on with this Letty thing. After reading posts and seeing the movie I'm wondering if anyone has any clarification.

This movie was taking place in movieland before Tokyo drift right? That should answer why Letty is still alive, but why is Dom all butt hurt when Letty is brought up as if she had been killed like this movie was supposed to pick up where it left off after the last one? Which one is it?

Just saw 5 and I was very pleased. The Fast series, no matter what you say about being unrealistic, always proves to be very entertaining. I'm a fan.

Having said that, I'm kinda confused on what's going on with this Letty thing. After reading posts and seeing the movie I'm wondering if anyone has any clarification.

This movie was taking place in movieland before Tokyo drift right? That should answer why Letty is still alive, but why is Dom all butt hurt when Letty is brought up as if she had been killed like this movie was supposed to pick up where it left off after the last one? Which one is it?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Y do they always stick paul with a Skyline

since 2 fast 2 furious paul has had some kind of Nissan skyline

nice car plus its one of his favorite cars in real life.
I giggled like a little school girl when I saw him driving the Datsun Skyline at the beginning 
laugh.gif
x
smokin.gif

Apparently he has garage filled with about 17 cars and about 3 or 4 of them are GTR's

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Y do they always stick paul with a Skyline

since 2 fast 2 furious paul has had some kind of Nissan skyline

nice car plus its one of his favorite cars in real life.
I giggled like a little school girl when I saw him driving the Datsun Skyline at the beginning 
laugh.gif
x
smokin.gif

Apparently he has garage filled with about 17 cars and about 3 or 4 of them are GTR's

651 put that in a spoiler.

It takes place before Tokyo Drift.

Spoiler [+]
Dom is butt hurt because he believes like everyone else that she is dead. She was presumably killed and buried in Fast & Furious. Fast Five picks up right where Fast & Furious left off. Where's the confusion in regards to the time line of the series? The only confusion is to how she's still alive.

651 put that in a spoiler.

It takes place before Tokyo Drift.

Spoiler [+]
Dom is butt hurt because he believes like everyone else that she is dead. She was presumably killed and buried in Fast & Furious. Fast Five picks up right where Fast & Furious left off. Where's the confusion in regards to the time line of the series? The only confusion is to how she's still alive.

Movie was good, but what I really want to know is if Don Omar and Tego lost all their money? lol It looked like it was about to land on the green and they seemed mad disappointed afterwards.

Movie was good, but what I really want to know is if Don Omar and Tego lost all their money? lol It looked like it was about to land on the green and they seemed mad disappointed afterwards.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

I lost some money papi

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

I lost some money papi

Fast Five just pooped on the competition...god lord

I can't wait for Fast Six which I assume will be in 2013

Fast Five just pooped on the competition...god lord

I can't wait for Fast Six which I assume will be in 2013

loved the movie!
great action, girls, cars, gunfights...
i too want to know if they won/lost their money.
laugh.gif

btw, what was the name of the song during the animated credits?
Spoiler [+]
i knew that was Eva Mendez before they finally showed her, i know that mass anywhere.
devil.gif

loved the movie!
great action, girls, cars, gunfights...
i too want to know if they won/lost their money.
laugh.gif

btw, what was the name of the song during the animated credits?
Spoiler [+]
i knew that was Eva Mendez before they finally showed her, i know that mass anywhere.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Yeah. Only reason I know is because this happened to me in Atlantic City.
I won $1400 in AC my first time ever playing roulette, I was so stoked...was down to $25 and figured screw it and ended up walking away $1400 richer like 5 hours later
laugh.gif

I only play red or black, even or odds and the spots were you can win 1/3 of the time depending on what # hits, let's you play longer

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Yeah. Only reason I know is because this happened to me in Atlantic City.
I won $1400 in AC my first time ever playing roulette, I was so stoked...was down to $25 and figured screw it and ended up walking away $1400 richer like 5 hours later
laugh.gif

I only play red or black, even or odds and the spots were you can win 1/3 of the time depending on what # hits, let's you play longer

saw this yesterday. thought it was good. as long as you keep in mind you're watching another movie in the fast and the furious series, you'll enjoy it

saw this yesterday. thought it was good. as long as you keep in mind you're watching another movie in the fast and the furious series, you'll enjoy it

Back
Top Bottom