Fast Five Movie April 29th vol. The Rock vs Vin Diesel

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by StillIn729

the first one is the only one that really involved street racing as a core element

I don't count Tokyo Drift in this series because they didn't think they would make another one until Vin Diesel decided he would hence the last minute taped cameo
Not true, if you have checked out the extras on the TD Blu-Ray. It was an important part of the series. How they move the timeline after TD will be big.
Can someone explain? I mean, I know it goes TF&F, 2F2F, F&F, FF, Tokyo Drift... also, assuming the 6th will go between Fast Five and Tokyo Drift.
Speaking of which, Tokyo Drift must have taken place in 2020.

I just finished watching Tokyo Drift, that !!+@ has me hype to see how its gonna go when they do a sequel to it. Prolly aint gonna know for like 3 years tho
30t6p3b.gif
. I wonder what Dom is looking for
nerd.gif

And also a few times I heard DK asking Han about his shipments
nerd.gif

I just finished watching Tokyo Drift, that !!+@ has me hype to see how its gonna go when they do a sequel to it. Prolly aint gonna know for like 3 years tho
30t6p3b.gif
. I wonder what Dom is looking for
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

the first one is the only one that really involved street racing as a core element

I don't count Tokyo Drift in this series because they didn't think they would make another one until Vin Diesel decided he would hence the last minute taped cameo
Not true, if you have checked out the extras on the TD Blu-Ray. It was an important part of the series. How they move the timeline after TD will be big.
Can someone explain? I mean, I know it goes TF&F, 2F2F, F&F, FF, Tokyo Drift... also, assuming the 6th will go between Fast Five and Tokyo Drift.
Actually I believe you're wrong, F&F is AFTER FF.  If you stayed to watch the scene after the credits, the chick mentions to the Rock that a group stole oil/gas or something along those lines.  The Rock then proceeds with a, "Toretto?".  If you recall in F&F, the opening scene was them Toretto and them stealing the oil/gas from the moving truck.  I may be wrong but i think that should be right

Actually I believe you're wrong, F&F is AFTER FF.  If you stayed to watch the scene after the credits, the chick mentions to the Rock that a group stole oil/gas or something along those lines.  The Rock then proceeds with a, "Toretto?".  If you recall in F&F, the opening scene was them Toretto and them stealing the oil/gas from the moving truck.  I may be wrong but i think that should be right

Originally Posted by fittednoob

But that's the thing, it wasn't Toretto and she asked him if he believed in ghosts?  implying that Letty was already thought dead.  No point in putting in spoilers if you're reading this far in the thread
laugh.gif

Plus, the movie starts EXACTLY where the last one ended, so how could you possibly even think anything else?
laugh.gif

But that's the thing, it wasn't Toretto and she asked him if he believed in ghosts?  implying that Letty was already thought dead.  No point in putting in spoilers if you're reading this far in the thread
laugh.gif

Plus, the movie starts EXACTLY where the last one ended, so how could you possibly even think anything else?
laugh.gif

What? Was the same movie everyone else saw shown in your theater? Fast Five takes place AFTER Fast and Furious. I'm pretty sure they mentioned Letty's death in one of the scenes.

I don't really see TD as being that bad either. It was still an enjoyably corny movie.

What? Was the same movie everyone else saw shown in your theater? Fast Five takes place AFTER Fast and Furious. I'm pretty sure they mentioned Letty's death in one of the scenes.

I don't really see TD as being that bad either. It was still an enjoyably corny movie.

^It HAS to take place after Fast and Furious. The ending of Fast and Furious and Fast Five are the same for Christ's sake (Dom's prison bus escape). It can't be clearer than that LOL.

^It HAS to take place after Fast and Furious. The ending of Fast and Furious and Fast Five are the same for Christ's sake (Dom's prison bus escape). It can't be clearer than that LOL.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

The chronological order is:
The Fast and The Furious
Mini movie where Brian drives to FL
2Fast2Furious
Los Bandoleros
Fast and Furious
Fast Five
Tokyo Drift

and its mind blowing to read that the FF franchise is sitting at $760,000,000 and it can EASILY top the billion dollar mark if it keeps up with movie sales and DVD sales.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

The chronological order is:
The Fast and The Furious
Mini movie where Brian drives to FL
2Fast2Furious
Los Bandoleros
Fast and Furious
Fast Five
Tokyo Drift

and its mind blowing to read that the FF franchise is sitting at $760,000,000 and it can EASILY top the billion dollar mark if it keeps up with movie sales and DVD sales.

Originally Posted by henz0

I wonder what Dom is looking for
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
I just assumed Dom showed up because he heard about Han dying.  Maybe I'm wrong on that.  Maybe he's there to recruit that kid that took over for him too. 

The Shipments I don't know about.  It was DK's uncle's business that Han was stealing from and I'm not real sure why Han would need to steal from a big time gangster when he's got 11 mil.  Unless his girl not bein in TD has something to do with his money not being as large.  Clearly he wasn't hurting with what was in his garage and all. 

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
I just assumed Dom showed up because he heard about Han dying.  Maybe I'm wrong on that.  Maybe he's there to recruit that kid that took over for him too. 

The Shipments I don't know about.  It was DK's uncle's business that Han was stealing from and I'm not real sure why Han would need to steal from a big time gangster when he's got 11 mil.  Unless his girl not bein in TD has something to do with his money not being as large.  Clearly he wasn't hurting with what was in his garage and all. 

so wat i wanna kno is...is it worth bringing back letty from the grave for another movie? i really feel like this 5th installment would be the perfect ending to the franchise
nerd.gif

EDIT

also, can we get some pics/info on the brazilian cop? she was
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

so wat i wanna kno is...is it worth bringing back letty from the grave for another movie? i really feel like this 5th installment would be the perfect ending to the franchise
nerd.gif

EDIT

also, can we get some pics/info on the brazilian cop? she was
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Eva Mendez' character wasn't talking about oil in the end scene. She said someone in Europe high jacked a military convoy.

Eva Mendez' character wasn't talking about oil in the end scene. She said someone in Europe high jacked a military convoy.

Originally Posted by CP1708

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

i think he was stealing little by little each time, nothing big so it wasnt noticeable for a long time til his uncle saw it. Even if you got money you still gotta make some.

Originally Posted by CP1708

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

i think he was stealing little by little each time, nothing big so it wasnt noticeable for a long time til his uncle saw it. Even if you got money you still gotta make some.

Smh, my dude really bout to make me go cop the tokyo drift blu-ray.  But this is how good fast five was to me, the series so far was just a side attraction, no real replay value, but now i want more.

Smh, my dude really bout to make me go cop the tokyo drift blu-ray.  But this is how good fast five was to me, the series so far was just a side attraction, no real replay value, but now i want more.

Back
Top Bottom