Fast Five Movie April 29th vol. The Rock vs Vin Diesel

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by jayt206

^^That sounds right. However who are the others in that shot about 1:34 into the trailer? We see Paul, Tyrese, Vin, Han, and then two guys and a girl in the back.

So amped for this, I'm glad they brough back Luda and Tyrese. Still really bugs me they had to kill off Michelle Rodriguez's character in the last film.
im pretty sure one of the other guys is Tego, so i think the fast five are Vin, Walker, Tyrese, Han and Tego or Vin's sis....but I swore i saw Tego in there....now that we mention Han, didnt he die?...
ohwell.gif

either way this movie looks amazing, they did an awesome job reviving the series on the last one by bringing back the original cast and now with this one adding my dude Dwayne to the mix, its sure to be epic...he is just amazing...

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 at that scene where the Rock is chasing Vin on the rooftops...

::tongue:repares the lotion and happy tissue::
i saw Tego but no Don Omar
Brazilian Shorties & PUERTO RICAN SHORTIES
Ford GT
Vins Sis
Han
Tyrese
Luda
GTR

Sold. The whole cast is baaack!
movie was filmed mostly in PR.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by jayt206

^^That sounds right. However who are the others in that shot about 1:34 into the trailer? We see Paul, Tyrese, Vin, Han, and then two guys and a girl in the back.

So amped for this, I'm glad they brough back Luda and Tyrese. Still really bugs me they had to kill off Michelle Rodriguez's character in the last film.
im pretty sure one of the other guys is Tego, so i think the fast five are Vin, Walker, Tyrese, Han and Tego or Vin's sis....but I swore i saw Tego in there....now that we mention Han, didnt he die?...
ohwell.gif

either way this movie looks amazing, they did an awesome job reviving the series on the last one by bringing back the original cast and now with this one adding my dude Dwayne to the mix, its sure to be epic...he is just amazing...

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 at that scene where the Rock is chasing Vin on the rooftops...

::tongue:repares the lotion and happy tissue::
i saw Tego but no Don Omar
Brazilian Shorties & PUERTO RICAN SHORTIES
Ford GT
Vins Sis
Han
Tyrese
Luda
GTR

movie was filmed mostly in PR.

The trailer looks like they had a pretty nice budget to do film those action sequences.

I just realized The Rock is always playing a role that is associated with a gun and the law. Haha.

The trailer looks like they had a pretty nice budget to do film those action sequences.

I just realized The Rock is always playing a role that is associated with a gun and the law. Haha.

fast five? whats next? speedy six? is the rock on steroids or hgh? he look bigger than he did when he was in wwe....just saying #yeezy shrug

fast five? whats next? speedy six? is the rock on steroids or hgh? he look bigger than he did when he was in wwe....just saying #yeezy shrug

cant wait to see all the chicks
pimp.gif

this series never lets me down when it comes to the ladies
especially in tokyo drift
devil.gif

cant wait to see all the chicks
pimp.gif

this series never lets me down when it comes to the ladies
especially in tokyo drift
devil.gif

Originally Posted by midwestRZN458

he works out everyday, he has to keep a nice physique because thats the main reason other than his acting skills as to why he gets hired for movies.

Originally Posted by midwestRZN458

he works out everyday, he has to keep a nice physique because thats the main reason other than his acting skills as to why he gets hired for movies.

Luda, Tyrese, Brian Spillner, Vin Diesel... JORDANA

JORDANA

:O

JORDANA.

Luda, Tyrese, Brian Spillner, Vin Diesel... JORDANA

JORDANA

:O

JORDANA.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Brazilian Shorties
Ford GT
Vins Sis
Han
Tyrese
Luda
GTR

No Letty............. 
embarassed.gif

Looks sick though...  Can't wait.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Brazilian Shorties
Ford GT
Vins Sis
Han
Tyrese
Luda
GTR

No Letty............. 
embarassed.gif

Looks sick though...  Can't wait.

Looks good. Rock vs. Vin = Gold

And I love me some Jordana Brewster. She's looks taller in the movie. She is short in real life, I remember one night holding the door for her somewhere in Hollywood like 2 years ago.

And I love me some Jordana Brewster. She's looks taller in the movie. She is short in real life, I remember one night holding the door for her somewhere in Hollywood like 2 years ago.

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

you can't even remember the name of the spot you took her to?
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom