Fast Food being stingy with their condiments Vol. More BBQ Sauce

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Condiments I can understand.......but some places wanna give you like 2 napkins. Whats that about?

Yup, usually I bypass the condiments and just ask for extra napkins. I still have a large jug with packets from almost every fast food restaurantestablished anyways.

smh.gif
@ dominos
smh.gif
@ pizza hut
smh.gif
@ papa johns..
smh.gif
@ all franchise restaurants they all charge for extracondiments
mad.gif

micky d's is stingy as hell...

i ordered large fries and the lady gave me 1 ketchup packet
indifferent.gif
, iasked for about 5 more cuz it was a large and she only gave me an extra 2 packets, wtf is that
mad.gif
laugh.gif

thats how it is now. mcdonalds charges 15 cents for sauce. the kfc i go to usually doesnt give me any problems with sauce.

i think that subway is the most stingy, they pull out cheese and make your sandwich and when theres one measley slice they put it back in the containter, smhjust throw it on there. and they be giving like 2 napkins with a footlong

Yup I go through the same thing with micky d's... 10cents for the extra sweet and sour. the other day they gave me 2 packs for a 20 piece
nugget. Same!%@+ with round table charging a dollar for the buttermilk smh

go to the mcdonalds on broadway near transit.

theres this one chick there that i always mess with.

i'll go sit downa dnt hen come back and aks for for ONE MORE sauce and she'll give me this attitude like im asking her to do too much.

so i'll wait like 5 more minutes and then go ask for one more.

i repeat this process until she looks like shes about to lose control.

most workers at fast food restaurants akways act like your asking them to do extra work when you ask for something extra.

I went to my local KFC yesterday and they have a new photocopied sign up everywhere saying 'bbq, mayonnaise or ketchup packets all 20c.' I thought whenyou ordered a meal you would get the usual and then you'd have to pay for more - but they charged me for bbq to go with my crispy strips meal. I'd paidfor the meal and then when she asked what dip I would like she rung it up - that's just ridiculous. Okay, they'll make a few $ a day in charging forthem - but it makes me less likely to go there.

a long time ago my uncle and i went to mcdonalds. he ordered a 10 piece nugget meal and asked if he could get an extra sweet n sour sauce because they onlygave him 1. the manager told him it would be an extra 10 cents. he quickly gave her the
indifferent.gif
and asked her if she was serious because at other mcdonalds they nevercharged him. she said yes they are an extra 10 cents. so my uncle stands there for a while thinking then slowly pulls out his wallet and puts a $50 on thecounter and says "fine...ill take 500"
laugh.gif
We sat there eatingour food as she counted out 500 sweet n sour sauces. when she finished counting we just got up and left. needless to say it was worth the $50 lost as welaughed all the way home.

Originally Posted by Jeuce

a long time ago my uncle and i went to mcdonalds. he ordered a 10 piece nugget meal and asked if he could get an extra sweet n sour sauce because they only gave him 1. the manager told him it would be an extra 10 cents. he quickly gave her the
indifferent.gif
and asked her if she was serious because at other mcdonalds they never charged him. she said yes they are an extra 10 cents. so my uncle stands there for a while thinking then slowly pulls out his wallet and puts a $50 on the counter and says "fine...ill take 500"
laugh.gif
We sat there eating our food as she counted out 500 sweet n sour sauces. when she finished counting we just got up and left. needless to say it was worth the $50 lost as we laughed all the way home.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
that's g.

i need to do that @ Zaxby's. why the employees act like the extra sauces coming out of their checks ?!? wendy's kills me. it's always 1 honeymustard per 5 nuggets. so i'm like WTH ... and i eat HM on my large fries ...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ 2 honey mustards. and want to charge me 25c / each.

Frage was hit in the arm. He is expected to fully recover. The shooter fled with a female passenger and his sauce.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
just went to burger king the other day and they charged me $0.11 per sauce
smh.gif
why $0.11?

Back
Top Bottom