What’s your move? Ordering on fast food apps

Often order fast food on lunch at work

Always try to keep the cost to a minimum

If you do the same what are you ordering?

McDonald’s - 2 McDouble’s for $3.75 (only cheese and onion) and free medium fries with $2 order…or free large fry on Fridays

When I pick up I request max sauce on the side…sometimes they charge 40¢ and sometimes they don’t

Burger King - they have a free any size fry deal once a week…get that and either a cheeseburger or chicken jr

They have $1.49 large fries or onion rings offer…used to be $1

Wendy’s - right now the have Dave’s Single for $1 and Dave’s Double for $2 offers in app…it’s for March Madness

Been getting Dave’s Double and it’s filling enough to serve as my lunch…or Dave’s Single and junior size fry

Otherwise I get something that’s free or $1 with offers and a cheeseburger or Junior fry

When ordering fries you can order up to 5 of all dips

When ordering chili you can order up to 5 packs of sour cream

I keep the dips and sour cream on hand at work

Usually put Wendy’s honey mustard on my Wendy’s burger

Use customized options…you can add toppings to Wendy’s cheeseburger and you can make it a cheeseburger deluxe without paying the added cost

My usual McDonalds order is some combo of McDoubles (hold the pickles), spicy McChickens and fries.

I'm wondering how much longer fast food places can keep up these deals. It's like a cheat code. They are offering them to get people to use their apps but sooner or later they will have to pull the plug. You can get that McDonald's 40piece McNugget + 2 Large fries deal for under $15 with the app (25% order over $15). They can't be making money on that.

I'm wondering how much longer fast food places can keep up these deals. It's like a cheat code. They are offering them to get people to use their apps but sooner or later they will have to pull the plug. You can get that McDonald's 40piece McNugget + 2 Large fries deal for under $15 with the app (25% order over $15). They can't be making money on that.
still dont understand how a mcchicken is $4 tho and never a bogo on a mcchicken

I’m the king of loss leader orders…they usually don’t make squat off me

Usually get the BOGO mcdouble deal for $4 something. Yesterday got the BOGO quarter pounder with cheese instead. Delicious.

wendy’s usually has the best deals. Dunno how burger king is the most expensive and their app deals are trash while having the worst food of the 3 big chains. Only burger of theirs I like is the bacon king.

They get your data (location, phone number, email). That's worth more than the food. I sold my soul for a 10-piece.

That’s so weird to me.

I never order fast food off these apps.

It’s usually a sit down restaurant I don’t want to sit down at.

And I don’t order for a single meal for myself, when I order it’s for multiple meals.

That’s so weird to me.

And I don’t order for a single meal for myself, when I order it’s for multiple meals.

Why is ordering fast food NOT ok but ordering from a restaurant ok?

Or why is that your approach?

That’s so weird to me.

Many of the promos are only through the mobile app. The current Wendys' promo for 1$ single or 2$ Daves double is only through mobile ordering (can go pick it up or drive thru)

The wendy’s I go to didn’t even have the biggie bag on the menu display for a long time. I think they just started showing it 2 weeks ago. I would just order it for pickup in the app. Looks like they increased it by a dollar as well.

That’s so weird to me.

i actually order it alot for other people
ill send food to my moms work
or send food to my girls work

Not weird, fast food serves a purpose

Can get it cheap, pretty much have to use apps now to do that, and it’s quick

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican does this count?

DE5A409B-6BE2-4EE1-9B1E-93D38ECE5CF0.jpeg

Nah, that’s just a snack/dinner to watch NCAA basketball

Plan to make something tomorrow

I have door dash and dash pass. Because I only eat once a day I think the cost between cooking and eating out evens out for me. Some of the meals I prepare myself are much more expensive than ordering food.

I'm tired of doordash sending me notifications to order sh** when I'm trying to stay disciplined.

Ayo my man, I know you want these tacos we got deals. :lol:

I work downtown, so we usually call in and walk to pick up the food. I only use food delivery apps if Im exhausted and/or don't feel like cooking(cleaning).

Back
Top Bottom